vs CSKA Moscow

Forum for match day threads
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

2 years ago

either it's fixed or defenders in the russian league aren't used to players crossing shooting or trying to score

they've taken bungs for me
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:either it's fixed or defenders in the russian league aren't used to players crossing shooting or trying to score

There might be some beef with the manager, there might be some noshows, trying to get him sacked etc

The defending for the Lukaku goal isn't what pros do. It'd be insulting to accuse amateurs of it.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:either it's fixed or defenders in the russian league aren't used to players crossing shooting or trying to score

Yeah... cause with the world cup coming, they're trying to appeal to corrupt gamblers...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:

There might be some beef with the manager, there might be some noshows, trying to get him sacked etc

The defending for the Lukaku goal isn't what pros do. It'd be insulting to accuse amateurs of it.
Lukakus first was a foul... he pushed down on the defender to get above him... happens all the time, the defender just wasn't strong enough... the second was a decent tackle for me, but you've seen those given... the third was comical, the first defender missed the ball, and the second was caught out, not expecting it to get through... shit, amateur defending... absolute rubbish, but not dodgy... just shit!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

2 years ago

and now blinds winning headers at the backpost, this is a disgrace
lkhm

hoofing
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Shit first touch... that's the shit side of Lukaku... Ha! Miki 0-4
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

2 years ago

fucking shite that from lunkuku
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:

Lukakus first was a foul... he pushed down on the defender to get above him... happens all the time, the defender just wasn't strong enough... the second was a decent tackle for me, but you've seen those given... the third was comical, the first defender missed the ball, and the second was caught out, not expecting it to get through... shit, amateur defending... absolute rubbish, but not dodgy... just shit!
I just don't think a CL team can be this bad. Few pro teams can be. They finished second in the russian Prem last season, 7 points off the team that held Liverpool to a 1-1 draw yesterday.
FuB
Legend

2 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:and now blinds winning headers at the backpost, this is a disgrace
even Fellaini could win a header against this lot
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Their number 4 half arsed running again, not interested in stopping his man Lukaku