Newbies: Introduce yourself here!

Manchester United chat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

ltel wrote:Hi all

Posted on rant a few years ago, I see a few are still here.
BoN is still a twat

Hopefully be posting more often again.

T
Tel?

You been in jail?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Lazarus wrote:Don't know why you'd want to post on here according to most here it's shite now and everyone won't agree...... Good luck Itel!
Have a fuckin moan...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
ltel
Trainee

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
ltel wrote:Hi all

Posted on rant a few years ago, I see a few are still here.
BoN is still a twat

Hopefully be posting more often again.

T
Tel?

You been in jail?
The very same alf.. how the Fuck are you?

Not at all mate, been behaving myself.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Ha!

Good Mate...

But if all's been well, then where you been? Not like it's any of my business...

There's still a few old heads around here, and it's as pissy and bitter as ever... quite a few of the old boys are gone... Hormone, Galway, Czuck...

I think Brian has gone off Yoko!
ltel
Trainee

I'm making a triumphant return, I've missed the abuse.

I speak to hormone on fb the odd time,he's as mad as ever.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

ltel wrote:I'm making a triumphant return, I've missed the abuse.

I speak to hormone on fb the odd time,he's as mad as ever.
Wow. One of Rant's biggest cunts returns. This is a great day!

I am still here, just have a few weeks off football so I can recharge the old batteries. Didn't post much last season as I was finishing up a degree that fucking tortured me.

So what's been up? Hope life is treating you well!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
ltel
Trainee

All good mate.

Hopefully going to be posting regularly, I Have missed it.

Not much has changed with me, still a fucking waster.

T
fat maradona
Legend

Good ol' Tel, nice to see you back. As Alf says, the place is still full of cunts who you really wouldn't want to bother with. Just be prepared to either be pro-Mouh or anti-Mouh otherwise you won't fit in.
Davey-boy
Star Man

Hi everyone. Not really a newbie but haven't been on here awhile. Thought I'd come back and see what's going on. Is everyone ok?
Snoopcousins
Legend

Davey-boy wrote:Hi everyone. Not really a newbie but haven't been on here awhile. Thought I'd come back and see what's going on. Is everyone ok?
Is this Denton Davey?!
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018