Holidays

The original Den of Iniquity
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

:))
redzebs
Legend

Are you offering Laz, I've got all the beautiful mind shit, if throw down the stardust can you spread it around the page until it shines?

I am pretty proud of that one. And the mini Alf story that sounded like the future but was not even next season.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
redzebs
Legend

fat maradona wrote:
redzebs wrote:Yeah I was thinking that, I do enjoy writing wee stories as long as someone enjoys them, if Sid and Swampy and another person thinks that was a good one after old Alf the other day, I'll do one a week for a geg :-)
Talk to me Zebs, you're fucked out of your nut 24 hours a day, aren't you?!

Are you offering help or looking for tips?
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

redzebs wrote:Are you offering Laz, I've got all the beautiful mind shit, if throw down the stardust can you spread it around the page until it shines?

I am pretty proud of that one. And the mini Alf story that sounded like the future but was not even next season.
Pfft... nothing like blowin your own horn eh?

Not a patch on my fight club reply... legendary...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote:Are you offering Laz, I've got all the beautiful mind shit, if throw down the stardust can you spread it around the page until it shines?

Pfft... nothing like blowin your own horn eh?

Not a patch on my fight club reply... legendary...

Aren't you just blowing your own horn by saying that and can I please have a transcript as well as the obligatory reply telling me to go fuck myself. I do like retro Rant times.
redzebs
Legend

Ps I expected a laughing face from you on your story and am still in a state of deep offence so if you could back and read that and say something like you're alright sometimes Zebs, I would be most pleased.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

To be honest, I don't know what you're talking about... but then, I don't read your long posts, once I notice they're actually longer than what will fit on my screen... I imagine I miss some good ones, but most of them are just weird, rambling essays, so I don't bother...

Sorry...

But, why would I tell you to go fuck yourself?

And forget about fight club... before your time... and out of your league...

B-)
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:To be honest, I don't know what you're talking about... but then, I don't read your long posts, once I notice they're actually longer than what will fit on my screen... I imagine I miss some good ones, but most of them are just weird, rambling essays, so I don't bother...

Sorry...

But, why would I tell you to go fuck yourself?

And forget about fight club... before your time... and out of your league...

B-)

It's not that long :-

I'll have you at a party whopped to the chops in a group hug video yet Sid, you'll get a t shirt printed that says "I used to think he was a right wing cunt but he ain't heavy, he's my brother". Coop will be skinning up beside you going Sid I'll make you a waterfall, I've told you I will but let me finish this fattie first ffs.

And Snoop will be wracking them up while Swampy holds a £10 note telling him yes Snoops, Zebs definitely said it's only caffeine powder with a big content grin on his face.

Alf will look back at the photo later in life on his old front porch rocking chair, smoking his pipe, listening on his old wireless to a Dj playing memoirs of that old guitar, version 8, the obscure years, all misty eyed as he looks at the back, "Rant Christmas do, December 8th 2017"

Ah, they weren't a bad bunch of cunts, FuB even bought me and Pint a Pint, pity Bri had that sheep thing on and couldn't make it and knobby was inside for knocking over that cyclist in spandex, but those were those were the days, I wonder if we'll ever finish as high as fifth again or if anyone will ever score as many as two goals in Europe like good old Roman did.

He's begun recently though reluctantly using the I pad 9 his great great great granddaughter bought him the previous Christmas and opens the guardians latest football super app as the hologram appears in 3D off the screen he'll see a United Story :- Jose's mind finally snaps as he arrives for his last pre season at the Club, bald and unkempt in his later years, and found fellow bald head, Ed Woodward, still at the club after so many shit years, shaking hands and posing for the press with his latest signings, Cristiano JR and Messi JR, "£400,000,000 for two of the worlds best most promising marketing ploys......, wait, I meant promising footballers!, is a small price to pay, both players have featured for their countries at under 8 level so I expect them to go straight into the first team without delay, the extra £300,000,000 paid to their agents/nannies will offset itself with the 287 sponsorship deals I plan to conclude, once they both stop crying and reach puberty in around 7 years time. Alf shivers as he pulls back his knee blanket and struggles to rise with his cane, "hmmph, he mutters to no one imparticular, so 2018 looks as if it's going to be another shite season".

:D[/quote]
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Pah!

Where's the blood and mustard?
redzebs
Legend

I've only got mud and custard, I'm from Northern Ireland, ach ballix, I'm not allowed to say that anymore,

Ok real truths, I need an editor, I'm like a lump of clay. Once I'm moulded I'll be sharp as fuck.

Or mouldy. Which ever happens first.