2 years ago

Nukes don't prevent this shite either
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

redzebs wrote:Here's one easy one.

1. Have you got a space program?

2. Have you a nuclear arsenal?

Then you get £000000000000 in Foreign Aid, fuck off, maybe we can actually spend it on something decent.
What has Foreign Aid got to do with this?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
redzebs wrote:Here's one easy one.

1. Have you got a space program?

2. Have you a nuclear arsenal?

Then you get £000000000000 in Foreign Aid, fuck off, maybe we can actually spend it on something decent.
What has Foreign Aid got to do with this?

Because we said now we are trying to look hard because the police are out in force but they are so stretched. Problem solved.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

It's not even like a secret, I don't know if casual racism in a non intentional but still totally is, is as prevalent in England because immigration or the % of caucausions in NI witgout even looking is going to be the highest pro rata in the U.K. regions so I honestly have regularly read comments with people unashamedly going on Facebook so all their own friends but also the friends of the person they were replying too who maybe started the day by saying something simple like those poor people gets comments that make them uncomfortable but they don't feel strongly enough or strong willed/confident enough to challenge the person making the comments and maybe ironically ostracise themselves?

Or comments today from girls saying simply things like

When's this madness gonna stop like!!?

I don't wanna raise my babies to this!

Simply seem to have just erased the memory whole of the fuckin troubles like but anyway,

When other non Union Flag tattooed, no particular tell that they might have racist tendancies, no skin heads, big EDL looking cints right, normal people with pics of them in a tux at a wedding and then holding their children, actually say things like, I know, but enough is enough, we MUST send them back to their own countries, it's the only way.

Now I know some Northern Englanders that say shit like that, the only thing is, they might vote labour but ergo, my question is do they care enough about this leak and b) if thy are told "yeah but it's really complicated. And they are the good Muslims, or the best out of a bad bunch hahahaha"

I sadly know loads of people who would think that's great if it meant they just saw more white faces, and when we STILL get attacked more then hate crime goes up because less non Caucasian faces, easier to concentrate targets and the government can bomb and spend and recruit more armed forces personnel so unemployment would drop would be the spin.

They haven't figured out that someone's going to have to do all the shit they dont want to do anyway because that's out of sight out of mind until it's not and there will be non Caucasian but full UK citizens who will be prepared to take shit from people with dangerously low iqs because they appreciate it's still not a bad life like.

In England, your average group of blokes like, provided there were say 6 of you going for a pint, and you have varying degrees of how cool you are with them right through to you think two of them are assholes sometimes.

Would it be normal for normal decent working class company to use a racial slur and the rest of the group just not care and/or even laugh along?

Or like a specific weekend across England a group of 5 friends who just happen to all be white because the singular/multiple racial or religious minority friends weren't free. If someone made a joke eg a specific slur as part of a lighthearted skit or maybe a deeper underlying remark or just lashed out low voiced unintentionally and just said shit out of frustration not meant to maybe be said outloud even and especially be heard by the group.

Would a large % of groups have people in them that would have an issue?

Serious question, over here, most would likely not have an issue with that and some might even expand and tell an openly racist joke for example yet claim not to be racist.

So what I'm trying to say is working class labour votes might stay labour and working class Tory votes if they are of a similar mindset that selling to Saudis to kill other foreigners who can be spun as Isis or the like then if a few go rogue isn't it better we sold them at least and kept some jobs and money in our economy.

We've broached on it before and it might not even be the main revelations, like if it's corruption, voters sadly, a large enough to worry % wise, might only sink the Tories if we feel they've been costing us money to indirectly kill our troops and that's beyond the pail.

So can my other uk mates enlighten me, in the social groups you know, would a faux pas be a big thing or would it be laughed at and maybe another sly quip thrown in for the group?"

Because if this leak is mainly about the Saudis connection and influence and even with their human rights abuses, we've been arming them but we thought it was the lesser of groups of bad Muslims and we helped keep money and jobs in the economy and there'd have been far more Manc's and Londons if we hadn't, I sadly believe it wouldn't be enough to get Jez number 10
just1n
Legend

2 years ago

Theresa May bullshit speech about "our values are superior..."
Wonder what values she was talking about.

https://www.morningstaronline.co.uk/a-5 ... TSHOIVX_NI
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/home-office-terrorist-funding-report-saudia-arabia-focus-not-publish-conservatives-government-a7766381.html
Watch Rudd...

Shocking. You can see her hand a note to the head of the debate who then goes and grabs the mic from the fella.

The tory government is complicit in terrorism, fact
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Watch Rudd...

Shocking. You can see her hand a note to the head of the debate who then goes and grabs the mic from the fella.

Htf do they get away with this,just watched Mays speech and questions and after sticking JC several times which I think so close to the murders on Sat is disgusting,she refuses to give a single straight answer ,whilst only one journalist had the balls to counter her lies.
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Watch Rudd...

Shocking!
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

So now they have constructed protective bollards on 3 London bridges ? Is it possible to do this all across London ? The Strand ,Aldwych,Fleets St,Oxford St ? Then on Deansgate and Oxford Rd here?
Another knee jerk wallpaper exercise it's fucking pathetic,notice how the media are saying the attack was responded to in 8 minutes ,absolute bollocks.
On a separate note
About 18 mth a mate of ours suffered the most horrific dislocation ( and subsequent ligament damage) knee injury,his leg was bent in the most grotesque position and obviously was in unbelievable pain,we were playing football btw,the Ambulance did not arrive for 90 Minutes ( although a paramedic arrived in 50 minutest treat him) the lad is still limping now.
The paramedic told us that this is a normal response and expect worse.We were in central Manchester 1 mile from M60 ,and within 15 mins of 3 large hospitals!!
I did write to the emergency service it first looked like they took the incident seriously but then it became a whitewash and we give up.
The electorate have had enough info now even from within the Tories not just on terrorism on the cuts and the lies ,I will be astonished if they get th majority they thought th y would get when the called the uneccessary GE.
If they do,well we are going to get reamed massively.