Re: Manchester, and now London

Political Debate
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

The wee girls that that bomb kills won't be able to read it before it kills them, are they stupid??? Maybe some of the brave, heroic people that have to scrabble through the rubble to dig them out might find it.... post it up on Facebook.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:The wee girls that that bomb kills won't be able to read it before it kills them, are they stupid??? Maybe some of the brave, heroic people that have to scrabble through the rubble to dig them out might find it.... post it up on Facebook.
You have an issue with that message on the bomb?!

Was that not done all through the Second World War?
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

But these days Snoop 90% of casualties in war are civilians so that bomb is almost definitely going to take out someone innocent

In other news have you seen that the muslim community reported the cunt 5 times to police? They rang the plod terrorist hotline number like they tell you to when he was giving it loads about suicide bombers but it was never followed up.

Tory cuts to the army and police have fucked this one up. They only investigate and track the immediate threats, not the 'peripheral' figures like this cunt - and that's because they don't have enough staff, resources and outreach
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:But these days Snoop 90% of casualties in war are civilians so that bomb is almost definitely going to take out someone innocent

In other news have you seen that the muslim community reported the cunt 5 times to police? They rang the plod terrorist hotline number like they tell you to when he was giving it loads about suicide bombers but it was never followed up.

Tory cuts to the army and police have fucked this one up. They only investigate and track the immediate threats, not the 'peripheral' figures like this cunt - and that's because they don't have enough staff, resources and outreach
Have you seen the movie Eye in the Sky with Helen Mirren and Alan Rickman?
Would like to see your thoughts on that if that's indeed what those drone strikes are like

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:But these days Snoop 90% of casualties in war are civilians so that bomb is almost definitely going to take out someone innocent

Didn't see that...who reported that? Surely those terrorist reporting lines are confidential so wouldn't be a public record ?

Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:

Didn't see that...who reported that? Surely those terrorist reporting lines are confidential so wouldn't be a public record ?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05 ... um=twitter

If you think someone is being radicalised and are a potential threat, they tell you to ring that number, so they did but police did nowt

Not seen Eye in the Sky no. Is it good?
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
Lazarus wrote:The wee girls that that bomb kills won't be able to read it before it kills them, are they stupid??? Maybe some of the brave, heroic people that have to scrabble through the rubble to dig them out might find it.... post it up on Facebook.

You read that and the writing on the bomb is the thing that concerns you. It's hard to know if you are pretending to be that stupid or you actually are that stupid. Either way..... @-)
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:

You read that and the writing on the bomb is the thing that concerns you. It's hard to know if you are pretending to be that stupid or you actually are that stupid. Either way..... @-)
Have it's actually you who likes to pick out things that suit you!

Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:

Have it's actually you who likes to pick out things that suit you!
Did you not get my post Snoops, is that why you are doing the child like, pissy reply?
swampash
Legend

3 years ago

Fuck me, if that's true it's not very clever...amounts to an open invitation for another tilt at people in Manchester.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...