Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat
sheesh
Legend

2 years ago

It's not been a great season, notwithstanding the Europa League win. Champions league football will count for little (I mean on the pitch, rather than in financial terms) if we get knocked out in the group stages.

We have to make huge strides next season, though, in terms of the style of play AND results. There shouldn't have to be a compromise between one or the other. We must challenge for the title.
just1n
Legend

2 years ago

He looked very emotional after the match. Almost relieved. I wonder if his job was on the line as it was with Moyes and LVG when they failed to qualify for the CL.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

just1n wrote:He looked very emotional after the match. Almost relieved. I wonder if his job was on the line as it was with Moyes and LVG when they failed to qualify for the CL.
I wouldn't have thought so... as much as Woodworm and the Glazers would be frustrated, I'm sure they're also considering the reality that you can't move forward just chopping off the manager every year... I think he was safe in his job, but his reputation was already smashed after a pretty ugly season, compounded by the way he obviously put absolutely everything into this one game... he'd have looked utterly ridiculous had we lost... add to that the pressure of lifting the spirits of a grieving city... this was a very emotional game...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
bman2
Legend

2 years ago

I'm really relieved that we won, if we hadn't the club might have been in a real crisis. If we'd made top 4 it wouldn't have been that big a deal to lose, but the ways things were...
just1n
Legend

2 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
just1n wrote:He looked very emotional after the match. Almost relieved. I wonder if his job was on the line as it was with Moyes and LVG when they failed to qualify for the CL.
I wouldn't have thought so... as much as Woodworm and the Glazers would be frustrated, I'm sure they're also considering the reality that you can't move forward just chopping off the manager every year... I think he was safe in his job, but his reputation was already smashed after a pretty ugly season, compounded by the way he obviously put absolutely everything into this one game... he'd have looked utterly ridiculous had we lost... add to that the pressure of lifting the spirits of a grieving city... this was a very emotional game...
You are probably correct. His reputation has suffered after last season. I don't really have a problem with changing managers if they don't achieve the stated aims. Problem is we don't have a world class squad in the mould of Real, and Bayern that can handle the change of manager.
I am happy to give Jose another season. Another transfer window and no more excuses.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
FuB
Legend

2 years ago

here you go, Sid.... looks like Mourinho has found the new ball boys for next season:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... s-10497265
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Next season is officially on!
Davel
Legend

2 years ago

I`m not too happy with his latest comments on a few tv networks about being on a months leave.
and not wanting to think about football for this month never mind discussing it.
Well this is the most important month of his career here, if woodlouse fails with his requests for players (if he indeed had any?) its mou who will be sacked at christmas if the same shit is served up.
HES BEING A COMPLETE PRICK making comments like this to the press, if hes on a months break SAY FUCKALL TO THE PRESS, He was at the formula1 race in the pit lane (this without family and he must have had press entry to get into the pits ,there holes in his statements about being away from it all when he actively seeks out attention.

after all he did say he knows nothing about F 1 racing so not even a fan.
jason_uk
First Teamer

2 years ago

I wouldn't pass notice on anything that he says, or how it's reported in the press. I'll judge on the players we get in, and how we play next year.
Also f1 had nothing to do with football, if he's taking a break from it, how is f1 Monaco gp linked?
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

jason_uk wrote:I wouldn't pass notice on anything that he says, or how it's reported in the press. I'll judge on the players we get in, and how we play next year.
Also f1 had nothing to do with football, if he's taking a break from it, how is f1 Monaco gp linked?
Yeah... typically, people just love jumping on the crap Mourinho talks... he's always talked crap... this isn't new... and for me, it's not even controversial... it was a long, frustrating season, and Mourinho was copping loads from all sides, a lot of it deserved... so he's said, I've had enough, I'm going on holiday, and if you've got any questions about transfers, talk to Woody... what a scandal...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."