Keep the momentum going
sheesh
Legend

3 years ago

2-1 Arsenal. We have too many injuries.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

3 years ago

If we get Smalling and De Gea back - maybe. If we have last nights keeper and back four, forget it.
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

We usually fuck them up even with a b team bar this year
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

We've had 2 good results, and it felt so good just to win, that I think people have lost sight of just how poor the sides we beat were... the wins were great, but I see no reason to think we've got any hope against a good team...

If Arsenal show up, I can't see anything but a loss... maybe even a big one...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
just1n
Legend

3 years ago

Arsenal have not shown up in the league for ages. And Di Maria's brain fart fluked them that win last year.

If Smalling is back then we have a chance.

Romero/De Gea
Virela Smalling Blind Rojo
Schneiderlin Herrera
Lingard Mata Memphis
Martial

That's a good enough team to win it imo.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
just1n
Legend

3 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
just1n wrote:Arsenal have not shown up in the league for ages. And Di Maria's brain fart fluked them that win last year.

Romero/De Gea
Schneiderlin Herrera
Lingard Mata Memphis
Martial

That defence looks truly shocking. And you'd have to wonder are Schneiderlin, Herrera, Lingard and Mata really United quality?? :-?
What's this about utd quality. Takes all types of players to make up a squad.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
just1n wrote:
MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
just1n wrote:Arsenal have not shown up in the league for ages. And Di Maria's brain fart fluked them that win last year.

Romero/De Gea
Schneiderlin Herrera
Lingard Mata Memphis
Martial

That defence looks truly shocking. And you'd have to wonder are Schneiderlin, Herrera, Lingard and Mata really United quality?? :-?
What's this about utd quality. Takes all types of players to make up a squad.
Indeed. Even some of the great teams have had average type players. But they've had probably 3 or 4 really good players which means you can more often than not get away with it. We are nowhere near that now. The quality ratio is far outweighed by the average ratio, hence our problems.
Forget it Harry... Van Gall said we need to "adjust our expectations"... we're not a big club any more and Van Gall was telling us to get used to it... Justin has no problem at all with that...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
just1n
Legend

3 years ago

How is stating the fact that a squad is made up of all sorts of players an indication of adjusting my expectations. Under Fergie there were always the world class mixed with squad depth like Park, Oshea, Fortune, Rafael, Anderson etc. We need to increase our world class players, and that's Woodwards job. He is failing miserably at that now.
madredmonkey
Legend

3 years ago

Would be happy with a draw, with the injuries that we have.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.