Vs FC Midtjylland

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote: It has gotten a bit ridiculous though, Alf. Cap came back to troll you anti Gaal lot, that's how bad it is. He will have looked at it and thought this is ace, there's some fun to be had here.
Ridiculous???

The football is shit, the results are shit, the team is shit, the owners, and management are shit... the whole fuckin club is in a state... and people are rightfully pissed off and complaining about it... and on top of that, we have to put up with you lot "trolling", with your snidy remarks... yeah, it's tons of fun, this...

I'll tell you what's ridiculous Sid... is the whole fuckin argument, and the fact that even though both sides have got some valid points, it's only you ""anti-anti-Van Gall lot think you've somehow got the moral high ground... you're always going on about how "ridiculous" the criticism is, without ever admitting just how ridiculous your arguments get in the stark face of reality... we're floundering like fuck, and you lot are more concerned with scoring points off the pissed off bunch around here...

Havin fun are you Sid???

Good for you... me, I'm fuckin pig sick of the whole fuckin mess... I'm sick of the football, I'm sick of Van Gall and his fuckin excuses, I'm sick of Wooworm and his bankers arse face, acting like a football man... I'm sick of our cocksucking owners, who I'd gladly beat to a bloody pulp if someone would only give me 30 minutes access to the lot of them... I'm sick of fuckin football in general, because the game is losing it's heart and soul to money... and this place USED to be the best places to get all my pissing fuckin anger out... but thanks to some of you lot, I can't even fuckin do that now, without you fuckin cunts going on the "trolling" fuckin wind up, so now I'm getting fuckin sick of this place as well...

So yeah, you have fun Sid...

Fuck it!
Ha Alf, chill. I'm sick of the arguing shite as well. It's ridiculous. It threatened the life of Rant for the first time in 10 years. But it has died down a bit now, maybe because focus has moved up the food chain to Woodward and the Glazers.

Anyway this competion will be good if we can get to the quaters, semis. We'll play some good teams like Marlon pointed out. Tbf I fancy us more against Napoli and Dortmund with Gaal's conservative shite than against shite teams where the emphasis is on us to break em down.
danniitronix
Legend

4 years ago

Win 2-1.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

United fans are planning a protest at having to pay 71 quid for a ticket. They only charged Southampton 22 quid. They're flecing United fans.
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

Rooney not in squad. Good opportunity for Will Keane or Martial as #9.

http://thepeoplesperson.com/2016/02/17/ ... ed-140005/
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

I'm really beyond caring about this fucking meaningless losers-cup competition.
Sounds terrible, but I think I'd actually rather we got fucked over 5 nil if it hastened the end for clogface.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

I want to win it. Gaal is off in the summer either way.
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

Squad: De Gea, Romero, Love, McNair, Smalling, Blind, Poole, Riley, Carrick, Herrera, Schneiderlin, Lingard, Pereira, Weir, Mata, Memphis, Martial, Keane

Is Poole a LB?

We should keep Martial on the left, put Keane up front, see what he can do.
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

marlon wrote:I want to win it. Gaal is off in the summer either way.
Yeah, it's one of the few trophies we have never won. I went ballistic when Sparkie scored that double to win the old Cup WInners Cup and I will do the same if we somehow manage a win in this competition.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Mumford
First Teamer

4 years ago

LVG says we have 13 injuries to the squad, and they are occuring at around one week which is why he says that he is taking so many youth players, and because United are not a buying club.

I'd hate to think how much we would spend in two seasons if we were a buying club.

Relying on the youth to get us through the next four weeks is so is a tough call, for their sakes I hope they do well.
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

Get us through the next 4 weeks? What's at stake? Shrewsbury in the cup. Midtjylland in Europe. Nothing in the league