Vs FC Midtjylland

Forum for match day threads
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

danniitronix wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote: It has gotten a bit ridiculous though, Alf. Cap came back to troll you anti Gaal lot, that's how bad it is. He will have looked at it and thought this is ace, there's some fun to be had here.
Ridiculous???

The football is shit, the results are shit, the team is shit, the owners, and management are shit... the whole fuckin club is in a state... and people are rightfully pissed off and complaining about it... and on top of that, we have to put up with you lot "trolling", with your snidy remarks... yeah, it's tons of fun, this...

I'll tell you what's ridiculous Sid... is the whole fuckin argument, and the fact that even though both sides have got some valid points, it's only you ""anti-anti-Van Gall lot think you've somehow got the moral high ground... you're always going on about how "ridiculous" the criticism is, without ever admitting just how ridiculous your arguments get in the stark face of reality... we're floundering like fuck, and you lot are more concerned with scoring points off the pissed off bunch around here...

Havin fun are you Sid???

Good for you... me, I'm fuckin pig sick of the whole fuckin mess... I'm sick of the football, I'm sick of Van Gall and his fuckin excuses, I'm sick of Wooworm and his bankers arse face, acting like a football man... I'm sick of our cocksucking owners, who I'd gladly beat to a bloody pulp if someone would only give me 30 minutes access to the lot of them... I'm sick of fuckin football in general, because the game is losing it's heart and soul to money... and this place USED to be the best places to get all my pissing fuckin anger out... but thanks to some of you lot, I can't even fuckin do that now, without you fuckin cunts going on the "trolling" fuckin wind up, so now I'm getting fuckin sick of this place as well...

So yeah, you have fun Sid...

Fuck it!
:ymparty:

You've been fighting shit all your life so by your own admission coming on here to get your anger out just shows you up for the mentalist you are. Pick a fight on rant, argue with yourself, do a shit, go to bed, logon, pick a fight on rant, argue with yourself ... repeat loop ...
Yeah, that's me Dannii... a pissed off fool getting all worked up about United on a stupid bloody forum, with a bunch of argumentative twats...

What's your excuse, eh??

A loudmouth, gobshite creep, who only comes here, to be a cunt, and piss people off???

How many times now do you reckon you've made a statement just like ^that^ one, about me???

Does it ever occur to your deep, *cough*, intellect, that acting the bigmouth in arguments with me, makes up most of your pitiful contribution on this forum??

Out of the two of us, who do you think actually comes out looking the bigger arsehole?

L-)
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

After Midtjylland, there are 4 more rounds. Best teams left would be Spurs, Dortmund, Napoli, Sevilla and Leverkusen. They're good teams, better than us, but it's not impossible.

Nothing left to play for in the league unlike those teams who are pushing for titles/CL football. Just need the players to actually show up for 9 matches. And for Gaal to leave the subs to anyone else. Just go watch the match from the stands.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

danniitronix wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote: It has gotten a bit ridiculous though, Alf. Cap came back to troll you anti Gaal lot, that's how bad it is. He will have looked at it and thought this is ace, there's some fun to be had here.
Ridiculous???

The football is shit, the results are shit, the team is shit, the owners, and management are shit... the whole fuckin club is in a state... and people are rightfully pissed off and complaining about it... and on top of that, we have to put up with you lot "trolling", with your snidy remarks... yeah, it's tons of fun, this...

I'll tell you what's ridiculous Sid... is the whole fuckin argument, and the fact that even though both sides have got some valid points, it's only you ""anti-anti-Van Gall lot think you've somehow got the moral high ground... you're always going on about how "ridiculous" the criticism is, without ever admitting just how ridiculous your arguments get in the stark face of reality... we're floundering like fuck, and you lot are more concerned with scoring points off the pissed off bunch around here...

Havin fun are you Sid???

Good for you... me, I'm fuckin pig sick of the whole fuckin mess... I'm sick of the football, I'm sick of Van Gall and his fuckin excuses, I'm sick of Wooworm and his bankers arse face, acting like a football man... I'm sick of our cocksucking owners, who I'd gladly beat to a bloody pulp if someone would only give me 30 minutes access to the lot of them... I'm sick of fuckin football in general, because the game is losing it's heart and soul to money... and this place USED to be the best places to get all my pissing fuckin anger out... but thanks to some of you lot, I can't even fuckin do that now, without you fuckin cunts going on the "trolling" fuckin wind up, so now I'm getting fuckin sick of this place as well...

So yeah, you have fun Sid...

Fuck it!
:ymparty:

You've been fighting shit all your life so by your own admission coming on here to get your anger out just shows you up for the mentalist you are. Pick a fight on rant, argue with yourself, do a shit, go to bed, logon, pick a fight on rant, argue with yourself ... repeat loop ...

I will literally kill you, post and throw a troll at you then strangle you to death, I will club you to death like a baby seal and I
Like those fluffy cunts. Roaaaaar :ymtongue:
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

marlon wrote:After Midtjylland, there are 4 more rounds. Best teams left would be Spurs, Dortmund, Napoli, Sevilla and Leverkusen. They're good teams, better than us, but it's not impossible.

Nothing left to play for in the league unlike those teams who are pushing for titles/CL football. Just need the players to actually show up for 9 matches. And for Gaal to leave the subs to anyone else. Just go watch the match from the stands.
That part I bolded is the big issue right now. Looking at that team vs Sunderland, they did not show up. Too many players got bullied off the ball. Blame the manager if you want, but surely the team need to show some fight out there and get stuck in.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

Agreed, but Gaal has some culpability there too. The manager has a big part in determining the culture/atmosphere of the team. You can see the personalities of guys like Klopp, Simeone and Bielsa translated into the pitch. Ranieri's had his laid back/player power thing work this year.

Gaal on the other hand has publically given up multiple times. That, combined with the uncertainty around his short and medium term future has to get to the players. They know they're not playing well. How many times have we heard Rooney or Carrick say "it's not good enough...start again next week" in the last couple of months. They're recognising and taking responsibility for their performances but nothing changes.

The whole club is in a state of suspended animation - no one (including Gaal) can believe he's still here, no one thinks it's going to last very long but they can't see where it ends either. Just an incredible fog of incompetence emanating from Woodward. The club is quite literally falling apart on and off the pitch. Soon all that's left will be sponsors and quarterly financial results.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

marlon wrote:Agreed, but Gaal has some culpability there too. The manager has a big part in determining the culture/atmosphere of the team. You can see the personalities of guys like Klopp, Simeone and Bielsa translated into the pitch. Ranieri's had his laid back/player power thing work this year.

Gaal on the other hand has publically given up multiple times. That, combined with the uncertainty around his short and medium term future has to get to the players. They know they're not playing well. How many times have we heard Rooney or Carrick say "it's not good enough...start again next week" in the last couple of months. They're recognising and taking responsibility for their performances but nothing changes.

The whole club is in a state of suspended animation - no one (including Gaal) can believe he's still here, no one thinks it's going to last very long but they can't see where it ends either. Just an incredible fog of incompetence emanating from Woodward. The club is quite literally falling apart on and off the pitch. Soon all that's left will be sponsors and quarterly financial results.
^^^This is right... it's easy to blame the players... they're the ones you actually watch, not pulling their weight and failing on the pitch... but this wasn't a one off... it's rot... it's been allowed to happen over months, by a manager who's just going through the motions... his heart isn't really in it any more... he looks frustrated and beaten and he's passing all that negativity onto the team... Ferguson just would not have allowed this to happen, and 10 years ago, neither would Van Gall... it's not all his mess to begin with, as we all know he inherited a lot of these problems, plus he has to carry Woodowrms load as well... as that cunt isn't helping him at all with his shitty handling of transfers... but whether anyone wants to admit it or not, Van Gall is simply failing...

Then again... maybe Van Galls failure is just what's needed... a stone around Woodworm, and the Glazers necks... drag the club down to the point that they bail out, before they drown
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

4 years ago

Midgetland.

Jesus, what a fucking mess we are now.
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
marlon wrote:Agreed, but Gaal has some culpability there too. The manager has a big part in determining the culture/atmosphere of the team. You can see the personalities of guys like Klopp, Simeone and Bielsa translated into the pitch. Ranieri's had his laid back/player power thing work this year.

^^^This is right... it's easy to blame the players... they're the ones you actually watch, not pulling their weight and failing on the pitch... but this wasn't a one off... it's rot... it's been allowed to happen over months, by a manager who's just going through the motions... his heart isn't really in it any more... he looks frustrated and beaten and he's passing all that negativity onto the team... Ferguson just would not have allowed this to happen, and 10 years ago, neither would Van Gall... it's not all his mess to begin with, as we all know he inherited a lot of these problems, plus he has to carry Woodowrms load as well... as that cunt isn't helping him at all with his shitty handling of transfers... but whether anyone wants to admit it or not, Van Gall is simply failing...

Then again... maybe Van Galls failure is just what's needed... a stone around Woodworm, and the Glazers necks... drag the club down to the point that they bail out, before they drown
That would be great but truth be told, we need another shoelace sponsor in Korea and all is good in Yanky doodle land.

After the last 3 games I assumed that the players chosen would perform. It's not like Aug-Dec when it was just sideways passing with 2 shots on target for the entire game. The attacking has improved. The ball is been passed quicker instead of constant recycling. There is more urgency to score. There was just no fight against Sunderland. Players losing 50/50 challengers and getting knocked off the ball. Pathetic.
Wasn't it Cal who wanted Lee Cattermole here back in the day. The way he bullied Carrick I can see why.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Yeah we were shit in a different way against Sunderland, an attacking way. Not the possession and 1 shot on target way.

We've lost games like that for a few years now, especially under Fergie. Bullied, battered, but sometimes we'd nick a goal with Fergie to either cadge a draw or less often a win. But that season we couldn't dominate anybody away from home was bad. I look forward to having a team with balls.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:Yeah we were shit in a different way against Sunderland, an attacking way. Not the possession and 1 shot on target way.

We've lost games like that for a few years now, especially under Fergie. Bullied, battered, but sometimes we'd nick a goal with Fergie to either cadge a draw or less often a win. But that season we couldn't dominate anybody away from home was bad. I look forward to having a team with balls.

That's exactly what we need, balls, gonna get an eyes up emoji here but we should have signed Ashley Williams, cheap, experienced, and will bollock the fuck out of cunts, oh and he can defend too, him and other "jobbbers" like Austin would have cost us about £50 mill if you chuck in an x factory player like Myhrez, we are trying to be too cool for school, chasing fuckin Bale etc
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.