Vs FC Midtjylland

Forum for match day threads
Mumford
First Teamer

4 years ago

Robbo wrote:
Sid wrote:They're waiting for Mourinho
Who isn't coming according to Balague as no deal is in place O:-) so fuck knows who their playing for.

No decent manager in his right mind would come to United now too much shit to sort out
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head
Robbo
Legend

4 years ago

Mumford wrote:
Robbo wrote:
Who isn't coming according to Balague as no deal is in place O:-) so fuck knows who their playing for.

No decent manager in his right mind would come to United now too much shit to sort out
Thank fuck that i've supported United since the early to mid eighties and can remember when the FA Cup was the big thing for us to win, just imagine all these youngsters who have only tasted success it must be hard for them seeing how low we have fallen.
-----------------------------------------------------
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Robbo wrote:
Mumford wrote:
Robbo wrote:

Thank fuck that i've supported United since the early to mid eighties and can remember when the FA Cup was the big thing for us to win, just imagine all these youngsters who have only tasted success it must be hard for them seeing how low we have fallen.

Different world now mate, the club suffered then, the clubs in real real crisis now
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.