Robbo
Legend

3 years ago

Say bye bye to Europe :-ss
-----------------------------------------------------
marlon
Legend

3 years ago

Our only chance at CL next year now. Should get a manager in who could actually win it.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Well, we better start taking it seriously... winning it will probably be our only hope of Champs league football next year...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

marlon wrote:Our only chance at CL next year now. Should get a manager in who could actually win it.
Pffft... X(
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:No cunt is interested Robbles. The tickets haven't moved, and even Rooney said after the game today.............."Well we don't want to be in it" so its an FA cup run now, and that's a tin pot anyway.

That flat face clueless dinosaur twat needs fuckin Raaaaaaaaaaaart off!! X(

What's raaaaart, I love your little pissed off sayings :ymsmug:
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
senna
Legend

3 years ago

I don't think any manager in the world could turn this shite of a squad into Europa League winners, there are some decent teams in it. Dortmund etc..
madredmonkey
Legend

3 years ago

This side with this manager in charge, NO CHANCE OF WINNING IT. :(|)
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

senna wrote:I don't think any manager in the world could turn this shite of a squad into Europa League winners, there are some decent teams in it. Dortmund etc..
Too right... Van Gall needs shifting, as does half the squad... but the real problem is higher up, because that's what created this mess in the first place... them and Ferguson...
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Did Will Keane get one touch today? Always the bridesmaid
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Mumford
First Teamer

3 years ago

After today.. will anyone have the balls to watch this game.
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head