Chelski v United

Forum for match day threads
danniitronix
Legend

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
brianofnazarethffs wrote:Fucking Memphis is a cunt. Lazy fucking pass has cost us a goal.

The fucking Nani wannabe cunt.

There were a lot of other united players between where Memphis fucked up and the back of the goal.... tbf
Even Dutch TV were slamming the cunt as soon as fucked that pass up.

Fucking hell, this is so frustrating.

Especially seeing that Terry cunt giving it large because he's pissed off that he is getting no contract extension, the bastard.
Anantax
Legend

3 years ago

To me that defeat is on LVG. Hiddink clearly outsmartrd him

Boneheaded subs for me - memphis was a weird sub, he should have put in someone more defensive minded. Herrera for Mata should have come 10 mins earlier

When its 7% possession you better change your tactics, your people, something!!!
Robbo
Legend

3 years ago

Ah well such is life, look on the bright side another nail in Van Gaals coffin.
-----------------------------------------------------
just1n
Legend

3 years ago

Anantax wrote:To me that defeat is on LVG. Hiddink clearly outsmartrd him

Boneheaded subs for me - memphis was a weird sub, he should have put in someone more defensive minded. Herrera for Mata should have come 10 mins earlier

When its 7% possession you better change your tactics, your people, something!!!
Unbelievable.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
sheesh
Legend

3 years ago

You could see that coming. Chelsea have a knack of scoring scabby goals against us.

Mind you, agree with Bri about Memphis. He's more interested in shagging hot women than being a semi decent footballer. That shit attempted pass sums him up.
Anantax
Legend

3 years ago

just1n wrote:

Unbelievable.
My bad

But it sure tastes like defeat. Not doing us any favor in getting top 4
Steggo
Legend

3 years ago

I thought it was a draw,1-1 usually is.

The Chelsea goal was a direct result of Depays pathetic pass. Doesn't matter how many united players were back,Depay turned attack into defence with his sloppy,unprofessional attitude.I hope that is his swansong at United.He is crap.
just1n
Legend

3 years ago

Anantax wrote:
just1n wrote:

Unbelievable.
My bad

The top 4 play each other next week so we win vs Sunderland and we are still in the mix.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Anantax
Legend

3 years ago

Bottom line - we played well in 1st half, and half of 2nd half. But once we led, Chelsea changed. Made some subs. Then they had 93% possession

We didnt change enough to cope. CBJ might get the flak but to be fair Chelsea should have scored several in those last 10 minutes
Robbo
Legend

3 years ago

Anantax wrote:
just1n wrote:

Unbelievable.
My bad

7 points from 12 in the last four games not counting the cup for a team that's supposed to be challenging for the league title simply not good enough, and let's be honest we will probably have trouble with fourth, once again in the dying minutes of a game we concede.
-----------------------------------------------------