vs City

Forum for match day threads
User avatar
Anantax
Legend
Posts: 1001
Joined: 6 years ago

6 years ago

madmax wrote:
dozer wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
dozer wrote:Welbeck and young aren't good enough obviously. Rooney's gone back to his usual class
You've got some cheek having an opinion on Rooney, after the performance of YOUR man Fellaini today Mate.
He's been as bad as the rest of them except young and welbeck who were something else. But yeah Fellaini is why we are losing today okay mate.
He was directly responsible for 2 goals we conceded. The most important one being the one scored fron the corner. He's been the worst player on the pitch. Worse than Young and Wellbeck combined.
Definitely at fault for the corner. Partly at fault for the 3rd. And yes , he is horrible today

But not worst....young would be worst today.

Edit: but does it matter...nobodycovered himself in much glory today

Rooney redeemed himself partly with that awesome free kick
Last edited by Anantax on Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
madmax
Star Man
Posts: 587
Joined: 6 years ago

6 years ago

dozer wrote:
madmax wrote:
dozer wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
dozer wrote:Welbeck and young aren't good enough obviously. Rooney's gone back to his usual class
You've got some cheek having an opinion on Rooney, after the performance of YOUR man Fellaini today Mate.
He's been as bad as the rest of them except young and welbeck who were something else. But yeah Fellaini is why we are losing today okay mate.
He was directly responsible for 2 goals we conceded. The most important one being the one scored fron the corner. He's been the worst player on the pitch. Worse than Young and Wellbeck combined.
Wrong. Nice of you to make stuff up to suit your argument though.
wtf! He was marking Yaya Toure and went ball watching for the second goal. He was marking Aguero and then just stood there as Ageuro took off for the third goal. Stop being a cunt and watch the match
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 6 years ago

6 years ago

To be honest, I think Rooney's had a good game... he's been marked ta fuck by Kompany, and had fuck all support from Welbeck, who was dire... but he never stopped going forward... he's had a hard game, but it was a leaders performance.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 5209
Joined: 6 years ago

6 years ago

madmax wrote:
dozer wrote:
madmax wrote:
dozer wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote: You've got some cheek having an opinion on Rooney, after the performance of YOUR man Fellaini today Mate.
He's been as bad as the rest of them except young and welbeck who were something else. But yeah Fellaini is why we are losing today okay mate.
He was directly responsible for 2 goals we conceded. The most important one being the one scored fron the corner. He's been the worst player on the pitch. Worse than Young and Wellbeck combined.
Wrong. Nice of you to make stuff up to suit your argument though.
wtf! He was marking Yaya Toure and went ball watching for the second goal. He was marking Aguero and then just stood there as Ageuro took off for the third goal. Stop being a cunt and watch the match
Listen mate. A lot of players were very much directly at fault for our goals. Valencia smelling and Rio were key in our mistakes. Don't be a hypocrite and blame just the players you don't like because Moyes didn't buy ronaldo fabregas and bale
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 5209
Joined: 6 years ago

6 years ago

I don't get Moyes not bringing on more subs. Doest he know that he's got a squad to use? Ffs
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23556
Joined: 6 years ago

6 years ago

The question now is will there be a response?

Under Fergie we'd go on huge unbeaten runs after being embarrassed like that

Can Moyes do the same
User avatar
Anantax
Legend
Posts: 1001
Joined: 6 years ago

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:To be honest, I think Rooney's had a good game... he's been marked ta fuck by Kompany, and had fuck all support from Welbeck, who was dire... but he never stopped going forward... he's had a hard game, but it was a leaders performance.
Think he's had a decent game. But the miss whenhe shouldve scored notched him a few grades lower imho....as a forward you gotta take those esp when your team is reeling

Wo knows We couldve made it more competitive if that had gone in....

Awesome FK though

And yes didnt get fuck all in terms of service
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16080
Joined: 6 years ago

6 years ago

Sid wrote:The question now is will there be a response?

Under Fergie we'd go on huge unbeaten runs after being embarrassed like that

Can Moyes do the same
Agree with this. it's exactly the measure that should be applied to Moyes success or failure. there has to be a solid response.

Today was a complete disaster.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23556
Joined: 6 years ago

6 years ago

Fucking hell, no goals from open play in league since Swansea?

You've got Nani Kagawa Hernandez all sat there
User avatar
Anantax
Legend
Posts: 1001
Joined: 6 years ago

6 years ago

Well no way around it we were completely and embarassingly skinned today

Ater Lverpool at capital cup, it'll be west brom, sunderland, southampton, stoke in the league

We dont meed any of the top sides til 10 nov when arsenal comes to town. If we win all of them we should be ok
Post Reply