Legend

6 years ago

Derby day coming up and you lot don't seem arsed

Tbf I think it will be another grim one, and a draw
Anantax
Legend

6 years ago

Perhaps...

The sliver of hope I have is that City will be under pressure to win, to there might be some exciting counterattacking stuff...
RobDiablo
Legend

6 years ago

I would think that Rooney's current form would provide another sliver of hope. From the time that they became realistic rivals for silverware, Rooney had been a real City-killer up until the day he decided that swearing into the camera was more important than helping to beat City in the 2011 FA Cup semifinal. He did, however, score three in this same fixture last season, although one was incorrectly disallowed for offsides.

Fellaini could go a long way toward convincing me he was a good buy if he could keep Yaya Touré and Fernandinho from bossing the midfield. If he gets the opportunity, an elbow in Nasri's face would be icing on the cake.

Moyes' team selection will be interesting. I don't think we can afford Kagawa on the left; Evra's going to need help with Zabaleta overlapping down that flank. Playing for a draw would have Young on the left and Valencia on the right, with both doing a lot of defending unless Carrick and Fellaini are bossing the midfield, which seems unlikely.

A scoring, but boring draw. 1-1, I'm guessing.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

I think we'll win... I expected a lot from City this year but to be honest, they haven't impressed me... I think the midfield will be no mans land... it will be a battle of forwards against defences... on form, I fancy Rooney and Van Persie.

0-2
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
RobDiablo
Legend

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:I think we'll win... 0-2
I hope you're right. Team selection, setup, and tactics from both newly appointed managers will be very important, but difficult to predict; Pellegrini could bottle it. A clean sheet for United, though... seems unlikely.
Twisted Blood
First Teamer

6 years ago

Some more of that modified 4-2-3-1 cum 4-2-4 from the Leverkusen game in the derby game please Chosen One. Guardian picking Kagawa to start. Please God, let it be true.......
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

But they've spent £100m so they should batter us
marlon
Legend

6 years ago

No reason to be conservative on the left with Evra considering we'll have Smalling at RB. Evra-Kagawa would be fine and give us another player who's good in possession. Think he'll go with Young and look to counter though. I would predict a 1-0 loss, but it's been a while since Vida played City. Think he could be the difference. Valencia vs. Kolarov and Toure vs. Fellaini will be interesting.
madredmonkey
Legend

6 years ago

If we can keep it tight, i think we will nick it.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Anantax
Legend

6 years ago

Having slept on it.....Rooney is on form, RVP and Rooney partnership improving

I go for an optimistic 2-1 Utd