Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Break out of their intense press and there are goals
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

I'm not hopeful... if Van Gall plays fast and loose, like Newcastle... we'll get slaughtered...

If he resorts to Van Gall ball, and tries the stifling game, I think we'll get done by Klopps pressing game, and get slaughtered...

One thing in our favour is the players actually seem a bit livelier than they have for weeks... we have the players to win... but I don't think we will...

Van Gall is under pressure... the press are after him again, saying he's on the verge of being sacked again... bollocks or not, his mood is bad, and fuck knows whether he'll play to the fans with cavalier football which he's rubbish at, or dreck ball, which he's good at but the team isn't... either way... I can't see us winning this...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Liverpool looked like they were enjoying playing last night and got the late equaliser, we still look like deer in the headlights. We'll be nervous and they'll be up for it.... more disappointment.....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

We've virtually a full team, strong enough anyway, they are fucked and they'll pummel us unless Rooney has a blinder, I was going to include Carrick as another senior player that can rally the troops but he's a fruit. Steiger still out, probably Carrick and Schneiderlin, try and keep it 0-0 then fuck Fellani and Memphis on with 10 mins to go and try and nick it.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
dozer
Legend

3 years ago

I think a hammering is on the cards.
3-0 to liverpool.
sheesh
Legend

3 years ago

I think the only way we can get a result is if we have a go at them. They'll be vulnerable with the injuries they've got.

I fear that LVG will go for safety first football, though, unfortunately.

They'll have noticed how we nearly gave such a stupid goal away the other night, with the defenders arsing about at the back, messing about with the ball. Luckily the goal was ruled offside.
Last edited by sheesh on Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:If that flat faced thunder fuck head clog dancing Beavis looking cunt tard blows this one, he'd better swap his clogs for some Reeboks, coz Harry will not be a happy chappy. X( X(

9 iron job?
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
FuB
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:
MAX CLIFFORD wrote:If that flat faced thunder fuck head clog dancing Beavis looking cunt tard blows this one, he'd better swap his clogs for some Reeboks, coz Harry will not be a happy chappy. X( X(

9 iron job?
in terms of a possible reason for why he has such a flat face or a way of making it that bit flatter?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
captainhormone
Star Man

3 years ago

Draw
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
Mumford
First Teamer

3 years ago

Can't see us winning this, we struggled to contain Newcastle, so we will struggle even more against the red tide.

I don't think it will be tight either, I have a feeling the scouse will score first and heads will drop, if he plays Fellaini as a DM I'm emigrating.
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head