Newcastle v's LVG

Forum for match day threads
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23082
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Sid wrote:Nice one. I'm listening to him now. I know fuck all about country music tbh. Some of the stuff I listen to is influenced by it though. I like the working class storytellingness.

Good job, you know when you watch those American films with a great bar band playing and you think that looks like a nice way to watch a band well that's what it was like, so i'm hoping for more of the same.
That's class

I'm off to see folky Chris Wood in feb, can't wait
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:What gig, Laz?
:))

This is Rant under Van Gall...

Right, not even match day, but fuck it... the missus' famous cook up rice... it's how she shifts left overs and she's brilliant at it...
i never knew you could get lobsters from asda at a fiver a go tbf
Don't mind a tail or two, but the rest is too much work for me... I want to eat it, not fuckin dismantle it, tbf...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Dosdamt
Star Man
Posts: 842
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

Irrespective of anything else

-> It'll be shite
-> it'll be slow

Newcastle give it some effort against "big teams" so I'm not even sure whether they'll show up or not. I guess they will.... So I reckon a 3-0 loss.
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 15484
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

Sid wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Sid wrote:Nice one. I'm listening to him now. I know fuck all about country music tbh. Some of the stuff I listen to is influenced by it though. I like the working class storytellingness.

Good job, you know when you watch those American films with a great bar band playing and you think that looks like a nice way to watch a band well that's what it was like, so i'm hoping for more of the same.
That's class

I'm off to see folky Chris Wood in feb, can't wait
I like Chris Wood, especially when I'm going through one of my folk phases.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

Cottage pie tonight, and a bit of salad...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4494
Joined: 5 years ago

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Cottage pie tonight, and a bit of salad...
Experimenting with the Slow Cooker....so a cheeky wee chicken and sweet potato curry
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Cottage pie tonight, and a bit of salad...
Experimenting with the Slow Cooker....so a cheeky wee chicken and sweet potato curry
Sounds good, but to be honest, I don't see the need for the slow cooker... those things are best used to do tough cuts... great for doing a beef stew though... whack the lot in with some red wine, stock and rosemary, and let it do its thing for a few hours... some home made bread, and a pint of good cider... yeah man!!!!!!!!!!!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5394
Joined: 3 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

3 years ago

surely if you say "cider" you can't say "yeah man" afterwards. Only an "ooh arrr" will do if you ask me.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Cider my arse!! A good real ale stout or two. Good proper fart ammo!!
Fair enough Harry... I'd be happy with either... but cider does go well...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

FuB wrote:surely if you say "cider" you can't say "yeah man" afterwards. Only an "ooh arrr" will do if you ask me.
I can say whatever the fuck I like... this is RANT!

YEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAN!!!!!!

By the way... dinner was great......
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Post Reply