Newcastle v's LVG

Forum for match day threads
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

I don't know? I'm going to a gig instead. We'll probably lose this......
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
sheesh
Legend

3 years ago

LVGs new phrase is that players are "in the red zone". Whatever that means...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Fuck knows... Newcastle are shite, and we're obviously due a big result... but honestly, even the optimist only hopes for a dull, lifeless one goal win, at best...

We're a mess...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Robbo
Legend

3 years ago

As Alf says Newcastle are shite but I see here a draw or we lose, if we do manage to scrape a win it will be the same dire shite that we have been being served this season with a fluky goal in the dying minutes.
-----------------------------------------------------
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

What gig, Laz?
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:What gig, Laz?
:))

This is Rant under Van Gall...

Right, not even match day, but fuck it... the missus' famous cook up rice... it's how she shifts left overs and she's brilliant at it...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Sturgill Simpson in Belfast, modern classic country. Saw him in Dublin last year and it was great.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Nice one. I'm listening to him now. I know fuck all about country music tbh. Some of the stuff I listen to is influenced by it though. I like the working class storytellingness.
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:Nice one. I'm listening to him now. I know fuck all about country music tbh. Some of the stuff I listen to is influenced by it though. I like the working class storytellingness.

Good job, you know when you watch those American films with a great bar band playing and you think that looks like a nice way to watch a band well that's what it was like, so i'm hoping for more of the same.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
:))

This is Rant under Van Gall...

Right, not even match day, but fuck it... the missus' famous cook up rice... it's how she shifts left overs and she's brilliant at it...
i never knew you could get lobsters from asda at a fiver a go tbf
lkhm

hoofing