v Swansea

Forum for match day threads
FuB
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:Pity he cost so much, if he had been a mill or had been in the academy I'd still have him at the club, always a happy cunt
He was only happy because he knew United had paid out to restock those Portuguese burger joints he'd emptied
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Dosdamt
Star Man

3 years ago

We'll fuck this and lose 1 - 0
swampash
Legend

3 years ago

We'll grind out an unconvincing 1-0, probably.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Anantax
Legend

3 years ago

Come on guys....its a new year! Lets lose the doom and gloom (for at least one game)

A performance like we pulled off at Chelsea, and we'll win 3-1
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

I'm not sure I'll even try to stream it, I'm stuck in bed with man flu and I still can find more entertaining things to watch/do lol, would be the first match I've not watched since 06/07 season.

Because in my heart of hearts I believe LVG shat it at Chelsea and knew he had to go for it more, Chelsea, who had all three strikers missing still got a draw, we played a more attacking game, people were a lot happier even though we drew 0-0,

So now if you watch his press conference he's back to being a lot happier so it'll go back to the same shite we've had the rest of the season.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Anantax wrote:Come on guys....its a new year! Lets lose the doom and gloom (for at least one game)

A performance like we pulled off at Chelsea, and we'll win 3-1

That was a one off display because he knew he should have walked and would already have been sacked anywhere else, it'll revert to type now. Wait and see.

We still might win, but it'll be dog shit unless we score early
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
redzebs wrote:I'm not sure I'll even try to stream it, I'm stuck in bed with man flu and I still can find more entertaining things to watch/do lol, would be the first match I've not watched since 06/07 season.

Because in my heart of hearts I believe LVG shat it at Chelsea and knew he had to go for it more, Chelsea, who had all three strikers missing still got a draw, we played a more attacking game, people were a lot happier even though we drew 0-0,

So now if you watch his press conference he's back to being a lot happier so it'll go back to the same shite we've had the rest of the season.
Are you sure its man flu Zee, or could it be Man U flu ?? I think a lot of us have been suffering the same symptoms.

Cant seem to go forward?
Lack of intention?
No plan B?
The Felliani gland plays up?
Sudden irrational fear of Europe?
Spent all your money but look and feel worse?

:ymsick:

Fuck it's all of those things! Plus I think it's only my superhuman reflexes that keep me from dropping my cough bottle roughly 6 times every 90 mins, I set it on my Mikea table which is supposed to support it but it's like I'm Blind beside it because it keeps nearly going off the table!
Mumford
First Teamer

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:
Mumford wrote:
redzebs wrote:Mumford, fuckin have a word with yourself, and who called McNair mcpanic, he's fuckin quality for his age, and he lived near me, so fuck up whoever that was
I don't see that lot as being any better or worse than anything we've fielded before, five of those are LVG signings.

This would be the sort of team Fergie would field against a team like Swansea to give other players a break, if this lot can't beat them, lets go into the Championship now where we might win a few games.

You'd play Jones when he's been at fault for goals recently, basic defensive errors, you'd play two really defensive midfielders and not Schweinsteiger or Herrera in the middle? And Depay needs a kicking more than a game, I'd play fuckin Young on the left if we can actually find two full backs. Or Lingard. Or Perriera. But I'd make Depay earn his way back in, he was alright once there when he came off the bench but he's had a gash start to his United career, plus rocking up to training after Stoke have just duffed us in a Rolls Royce Phantom deserved a punch in the mouth on its own. He's like Anderson only Anderson had entertainment value.
Yeah I get all that, but players need match fitness as well as general fitness, and like I said this is the sort of game these players can get match fit, and a game they should win, we shouldn't need to play our strongest team at home against the likes of Swansea.
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head
Mumford
First Teamer

3 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Yeh!! Dropping down the table is another classic symptom of Van Pan face-itis
So what do we have to lose ?

We play a strong team, some think perform well and fail to beat a poor Chelsea.
We are on the cusp of dropping to tenth if other results go against us an we lose, so what do have to lose by playing any group of players.

I can remember the time when we were winning when a large number of United fans thought Jones's shit didn't stink, and he was the best thing since sliced bread, now allof a sudden because we are shite, the whole squad is shite, even those golden boys Fergie bought from second rate teams.
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Mumford wrote:
redzebs wrote:
Mumford wrote:
redzebs wrote:Mumford, fuckin have a word with yourself, and who called McNair mcpanic, he's fuckin quality for his age, and he lived near me, so fuck up whoever that was
I don't see that lot as being any better or worse than anything we've fielded before, five of those are LVG signings.

This would be the sort of team Fergie would field against a team like Swansea to give other players a break, if this lot can't beat them, lets go into the Championship now where we might win a few games.

You'd play Jones when he's been at fault for goals recently, basic defensive errors, you'd play two really defensive midfielders and not Schweinsteiger or Herrera in the middle? And Depay needs a kicking more than a game, I'd play fuckin Young on the left if we can actually find two full backs. Or Lingard. Or Perriera. But I'd make Depay earn his way back in, he was alright once there when he came off the bench but he's had a gash start to his United career, plus rocking up to training after Stoke have just duffed us in a Rolls Royce Phantom deserved a punch in the mouth on its own. He's like Anderson only Anderson had entertainment value.
Yeah I get all that, but players need match fitness as well as general fitness, and like I said this is the sort of game these players can get match fit, and a game they should win, we shouldn't need to play our strongest team at home against the likes of Swansea.

Or Norwich? Or Stoke? Or Bournmouth? Swansea, since they have got rid of Monk haven't lost a game, LVG has never beaten Swansea, you are right, it's a fuckin disgrace that we need to put a full team out, but we'll fuck up if we don't and what are resting players for anyway, next game isn't for another week.

Dropping Sweinsteiger is madness as is playing Jones ahead of Smalling, and Depay doesn't deserve a start, it'll be the two Schwns in the middle and he probably will play Depay because Lingard is fit but not match fit, if he play Jones ahead of Mike and Blind, that big panther cunt Gomis will eat him for breakfast.