v Swansea

Forum for match day threads
Mumford
First Teamer

4 years ago

Meh.... we've turned so many corners this season we are going around in fucking circles.

A draw against a poor Chelsea, and a win against a poorer Swansea isn't turning a corner, it's fucking one step forward, three backwards.
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head
danniitronix
Legend

4 years ago

Three points as predicted.

Now spend some more of our bottomless pit of cash. More, more, more - break every record in the book,
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

danniitronix wrote:Three points as predicted.

Now spend some more of our bottomless pit of cash. More, more, more - break every record in the book,
Don't really see any of the big players coming in January. Not if they still in CL.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
just1n wrote:

Don't really see any of the big players coming in January. Not if they still in CL.
Go figure!! :-?
%-(
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
danniitronix
Legend

4 years ago

just1n wrote:
MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
just1n wrote:

Go figure!! :-?
%-(
Nqat, but a deeper bench is welcome. We have money, so let's burn more of it.

Anyone just outside the world elite would be an improvement. We will pay the United premium but we have the coin so it's irrelevant. Otherwise promote someone from the reserves.
Anantax
Legend

4 years ago

I like that we won

I am however deeply concerned that LVG prefers the 1st half to the 2nd. It just goes to show how his "philosophy" is not a good fit for United - in other words his philosophy is never going to be something we want to see

As for players, Jan is a tough window, so I would just buy Prem proven players eg Mane
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Anantax wrote:I like that we won

I am however deeply concerned that LVG prefers the 1st half to the 2nd. It just goes to show how his "philosophy" is not a good fit for United - in other words his philosophy is never going to be something we want to see

As for players, Jan is a tough window, so I would just buy Prem proven players eg Mane

Myhrez Lakaku/Kane Zlatan on a free for next year and that young West Ham centre half would do me, then focus next year on getting a world class central midfielder
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

But he said he liked it because we played riskier football, with 3 defenders playing a high line and an intense pressing game

It was similar to Klopp today in the sprinting press. Not sure it's a good idea tbh because it can leave you horribly exposed. That's why people say we're vulnerable and nervy tbf.
Dosdamt
Star Man

4 years ago

Not the worst overall performance. First half ok, second half much better apart from the shit nervy defending. Overall decent.
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:

Myhrez Lakaku/Kane Zlatan on a free for next year and that young West Ham centre half would do me, then focus next year on getting a world class central midfielder
Who's this centre half then?