vs Chelsea

Forum for match day threads
just1n
Legend

3 years ago

urboystook1hellofabeating wrote:So again I shall put down my XI to grind it out against a 'relieved' Chelski - and see if I get 10/11 from LVG's point of view this time...

DDG
McNair - Smalling - Blind - Young

Schneiderlin - Carrick

Mata - Rooney - Pereira
Martial

--but Gaal will def pick his 'man' Schweinsteiger in midfield even though the German has looked a shadow of his former self in the Premiership this season :-s
Bastian has been a shadow of himself but since his suspension we have lost 3 on the bounce. He is still our best option in midfield imo. He organises those around him far better than anyone else.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

just1n wrote:
urboystook1hellofabeating wrote:So again I shall put down my XI to grind it out against a 'relieved' Chelski - and see if I get 10/11 from LVG's point of view this time...

DDG
McNair - Smalling - Blind - Young

Schneiderlin - Carrick

Mata - Rooney - Pereira
Martial

--but Gaal will def pick his 'man' Schweinsteiger in midfield even though the German has looked a shadow of his former self in the Premiership this season :-s
Bastian has been a shadow of himself but since his suspension we have lost 3 on the bounce. He is still our best option in midfield imo. He organises those around him far better than anyone else.

Agreed but then LVG slags him off afterwards :D
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
ichiro
First Teamer

3 years ago

young should not be allowed anywhere near full back position again, he has been dreadful. Id have him at left or right wing though, over mata or depay.

You could have a proper back four with mnair, jones and smalling, blind.

So in a 4-3-3, right to left, hererra, schneiderlein and schweinsteiger in midfield, up front rooney, martial and young.
Dosdamt
Star Man

3 years ago

Doesn't matter which set of players we send out. No one is interested in playing and they're waiting for Van Gaal to leave.

3 - 0 to Chelski. Won't be close. Won't be competitive.
Mumford
First Teamer

3 years ago

Oldie but just about sums this lot up :

Roy keane interview..
Do you think the 98/99 squad would beat todays? yes
What score? 1-0
Why so close?
Most of us are in our late 40's now.
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

We should actually be favourites for this... they've been worse than us, missing more key players than us, and we're at home...

Big game for Looey, this...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Red legend
Star Man

3 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Nailed on 1-0 to Chelsea. Cant see us scoring. There's shit in the air especially with Van Moyes not turning up for training yesterday.

Yep. He's bottled it max. Thrown the towel in . Make a good scouser , it's never his fault. Van scouse.
danniitronix
Legend

3 years ago

United win, 2-1. Own goal.
Both sides shitting it. Going to be great.
Robbo
Legend

3 years ago

danniitronix wrote:United win, 2-1. Own goal.
Both sides shitting it. Going to be great.
Do you honestly think United will win today Danni? lets be honest were fucked even a draw or a win will only paper the cracks and push the inevitable a bit further away probably when no one of note is available anymore.
-----------------------------------------------------
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

If we lose he has to walk himself........ Doesn't he???
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X