Vs Elegant London Footballing Academy

Forum for match day threads
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:He pops every now again and I've no problem with his opinions but he starts every post insulting other posters and hes new, so fuck him tbf.
That's not accurate. By all accounts, certain posters don't like it when their opinions are questioned. Pretty bizarre, considering that's the whole purpose of a forum.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Question someone's opinion, get called a cunt, got it. Cheers.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Lakendary
First Teamer

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:He pops every now again and I've no problem with his opinions but he starts every post insulting other posters and hes new, so fuck him tbf.
Not every post, but fair enough. Will try not to insult a poster every time I post. Where's the fun in that though?
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Lakendary wrote:
Not every post, but fair enough. Will try not to insult a poster every time I post. Where's the fun in that though?

There's not, we are all cunts, we just prefer to know you better, start posting like fuck so we get your deal and you'll get into all sorts of hilarious scrapes
Lakendary
First Teamer

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:
Lakendary wrote:

There's not, we are all cunts, we just prefer to know you better, start posting like fuck so we get your deal and you'll get into all sorts of hilarious scrapes
No, have too much on my plate to start posting like fuck. Got work, studies and a wedding to plan. Hardly have time to watch United play. Maybe next year when the missus is around 24/7 to help out with the domestic stuff around the house, then I can start posting like fuck.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Lakendary wrote:
redzebs wrote:
Lakendary wrote:

No, have too much on my plate to start posting like fuck. Got work, studies and a wedding to plan. Hardly have time to watch United play. Maybe next year when the missus is around 24/7 to help out with the domestic stuff around the house, then I can start posting like fuck.

Knobby will love that tbf
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

just1n wrote:
That's not accurate. By all accounts, certain posters don't like it when their opinions are questioned. Pretty bizarre, considering that's the whole purpose of a forum.
That's bullshit... there's plenty of "questioning of opinions", and most of it happens without problems... and then there are those who start their opinions on the attack, or on the wind up...

And you should know, you're one of the worst offenders... always have to stick a couple digs in where it's not necessary... this is a perfect example... Lakendary, needed your help did he? He dealt with Zebs on his own, and this would have been done... but you had to chirp up with your snidey crack...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Lakendary wrote:
You'll do fine mate... don't take no shit, but try not to be the first one to start shit either... unless of course you're right, and some cunt needs to be told... but then you're treading dangerously close to me and Sids territory...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
just1n wrote:
That's bullshit... there's plenty of "questioning of opinions", and most of it happens without problems... and then there are those who start their opinions on the attack, or on the wind up...

And you should know, you're one of the worst offenders... always have to stick a couple digs in where it's not necessary... this is a perfect example... Lakendary, needed your help did he? He dealt with Zebs on his own, and this would have been done... but you had to chirp up with your snidey crack...
That's rich, coming from you. You are probably the best example on here and then your brigade jump in to back up your vitriol.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

just1n wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
just1n wrote:

That's rich, coming from you. You are probably the best example on here and then your brigade jump in to back up your vitriol.
Haha... yeah... hearing that a fair bit lately... funny how it's always coming from the same shit stirring twats... you, Dozer, and Dannii...