Vs Elegant London Footballing Academy

Forum for match day threads
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote: And Bernie, you can fuck off an'all... it's always like this with some of you lot... you can't resist sticking the boot in on Rooney, and when someone speaks up against it, you call them the "pro Rooney gang", or some other daft shite! What does that make you lot, the "anti Rooney club"??

The problem with this, is it's always you cunts that start the argument... always!

You lot have been whingeing about Rooney for years, even when he was playing well, just because of his contract issues, and don't deny it... that's when this whole Rooney argument started... well now you've got your wish, he's playing rubbish, and you cunts can't shut up about it... bit of a twisted mentality if you ask me, but there you go... our best player has become one of our worst, and you lot couldn't be happier...
FFS man I was just trying to keep the peace with that post.
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

dozer wrote:zebs giving it large about part timers lol. he's started so many shit threads when he was one.
He still can't quote; part time or full time, his quality of forumming is very poor.
You called it there Dozer and tbf to Lakendary he has it spot on.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Snoopcousins
Legend

4 years ago

Form rather than class? Mata is quality....you can't argue with his stats and he usually always contributes with an assist or a goal....and as others have mentioned possession is safe when it's passed to him...
Just cause Jose got rid...so what? They had an abundance of 10's and sure he let De Bruyne leave too didn't he..?!
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

dozer wrote:zebs giving it large about part timers lol. he's started so many shit threads when he was one.
He still can't quote; part time or full time, his quality of forumming is very poor.

Yeah I just find it easier on the device I use when you've already taken up about 4 of the five posts and you can only embed 5, ie if I just delete the word quote 4 times I can post, if I have to delete all of the shite you've written Id be there all day.

Get off your high horse because its easier to use your Atari 64 to post from your ma's basement you dickhead.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:

Yeah I just find it easier on the device I use when you've already taken up about 4 of the five posts and you can only embed 5, ie if I just delete the word quote 4 times I can post, if I have to delete all of the shite you've written Id be there all day.

Get off your high horse because its easier to use your Atari 64 to post from your ma's basement you dickhead.
Tut tut... commodore 64 Zebs.
danniitronix
Legend

4 years ago

just1n wrote:
redzebs wrote:

Tut tut... commodore 64 Zebs.
B-)
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Nah Sinclair Spektrum, Rocky Horror picture show, had to rewind the tapes
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

just1n wrote:

Yeah giving it large, that showed me.......
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:
just1n wrote:

Yeah giving it large, that showed me.......
Lakendary is relatively new here but he called it true tbf.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

He pops every now again and I've no problem with his opinions but he starts every post insulting other posters and hes new, so fuck him tbf.