vs Wolfsburg

Forum for match day threads
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:We are going to have to play a lot fuckin better Zebs. Unfortunately it will have to come against much better teams. :-?

I'm not confident.

We'll get out of the group and get put out in the round of 16, we are doing ok domestically, we'll buy again and LVG will leave a quality squad behind, I think thats been the plan all along.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
just1n
Legend

5 years ago

A must win game. No wonder we looked so nervous at the death. Good result for us. You can see the affect Carrick and Bastian have on the team. When they are missing we look like deer in the headlights.
We did create a number of very good chances. That is good when compared to the lack of creativity earlier in the season.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
danniitronix
Legend

5 years ago

Result but unremarkable and unspectacular. Next game.
danniitronix
Legend

5 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:We are going to have to play a lot fuckin better Zebs. Unfortunately it will have to come against much better teams. :-?

I'm not confident.
Miserable cunt.
danniitronix
Legend

5 years ago

redzebs wrote:

I'm not confident.

We'll get out of the group and get put out in the round of 16, we are doing ok domestically, we'll buy again and LVG will leave a quality squad behind, I think thats been the plan all along.
Another one for whom the penny has finally dropped. Flip flop.
bman2
Legend

5 years ago

I just watched the highlights. Holy shit, Mata looks unplayable there. He could have notched up 4 or 5 assists.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

danniitronix wrote:
redzebs wrote:

I'm not confident.

Another one for whom the penny has finally dropped. Flip flop.

All you "Top Reds", get your tampaxes out, Menstrual Red has spoken!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

http://metro.co.uk/2015/09/30/juan-mata ... g-5415561/

Hecking called it "a shit goal"... :))
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:http://metro.co.uk/2015/09/30/juan-mata ... g-5415561/

Hecking called it "a shit goal"... :))

"Juan Mata is the player Arsenal fans think Ozil is". :)) :))
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
swampash
Legend

5 years ago

Thought it was interesting that Schweini seemed to be calling the shots, rather than Rooney, until he went off and wondered if Rooney's lacking confidence because he feels he's only captain on paper. Significant too I thought that he deferred to Mata for the penalty and didn't take a second half free kick that looked to be in an ideal spot for him. Which then got me wondering if he might be helped by giving up the captaincy, so that he can concentrate on his own game?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...