Forum for match day threads
Anantax
Legend

5 years ago

Everyone has 3 in our group...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

It doesn't say much for our performance that we were at home, and our best player was Smalling!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Parked the bus, and hoofed it for the last 30 minutes...

What the fuck was that all about?
No Schweinsteiger, no possession, nerves

Big players like him control the opposition and make our lot calm

He'd have been bollocking everybody for losing the ball if he'd have been on the pitch
dozer
Legend

5 years ago

The only player Rooney's dribbled past today was himself.
He's lost his mind.
The only ability he's still got is that cross field ball to the right wing.
Oh and he's a great defender now.
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Van Gaal has put Mata at the top of the penalty taker list so that's why he took it
dozer
Legend

5 years ago

Mata really has impressed me in the last few games. Silvaesque although not in Silva's class tbf,
bman2
Legend

5 years ago

Sounds like it was another wobbly nervous win with a bit of quality from Mata making the difference. He's really rising in my estimations. I thought this group would be tougher than a lot of people were saying at first. The other three teams all have some quality to them, and we're a side that you can get at. Any side that's vulnerable to counter attacks stands a good chance of getting beaten in the Champions League.
Anantax
Legend

5 years ago

We were poor first 10 mins and last 20.

But we SHOULD have won this 5-1 really if we had taken all our chances. We created well today
bman2
Legend

5 years ago

Stats said we had six shots on target, that's not bad. Not amazing, but decent, especially for us...
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Hopefully it was a one off, usually Carrick or Herrera comes on there instead of Jones, they aren't seriously crocked so we'll be reet for the weekend, also thinking Steiger gets booked again and we lose him for Moscow plus he gets hurt or leggy and he's not as effective against Arsenal. Need him and Carrick to stay fit, Schneiderlin doesn't get slagged off and I get it, he's just not really there, he doesn't do anything of note plus we are so grateful to sign a midfielder that he gets a by ball. Should have signed Waynyama!

Harry we were shit for parts of the game but we weren't that bad, they are decent but look how many times they fluffed their lines and mis hit simple passes out of play, lets not get carried away and say we got battered and its a miracle we won, it's not, both teams had good spells, thankfully ours were better, Rooney and Depay score its over.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.