V The Tractor Boys

Forum for match day threads
Steggo
Legend

4 years ago

Steggo wrote:
danniitronix wrote:I am a lowlife cunt... can't help myself, but I've got no life at all, so I come here to talk shit and hope that people actually give a shit about my opinion..
Yes,all that against the might of Ipswich TOWN. Still,its an improvement on his first foray into the Capital Cup.
Whats going on here? This was not the lengthy diatribe from Danni that I originally commented on and quoted and the quote above is so unlike him. Has he a double?
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Steggo wrote:
Steggo wrote:
danniitronix wrote:I am a lowlife cunt... can't help myself, but I've got no life at all, so I come here to talk shit and hope that people actually give a shit about my opinion..
Yes,all that against the might of Ipswich TOWN. Still,its an improvement on his first foray into the Capital Cup.
Whats going on here? This was not the lengthy diatribe from Danni that I originally commented on and quoted and the quote above is so unlike him. Has he a double?
You give him too much credit...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Felwin
First Teamer

4 years ago

Steggo wrote:
Steggo wrote:
I read that too, Steggo! You're not goin mental.

I think he might've actually edited/deleted it because he realised he was talking utter shite... or maybe that is too much credit
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

I think you will find that a mod edited the post.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 years ago

fascists
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

Happy days! Perreira played, that kid could be great, 3 nice goals also. Tony Marshal can finish so well and is cool as fuck about it.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Felwin
First Teamer

4 years ago

just1n wrote:I think you will find that a mod edited the post.
Shame, it's usually the highlight of the thread
fat maradona
First Teamer

4 years ago

danniitronix wrote:I am a lowlife cunt... can't help myself, but I've got no life at all, so I come here to talk shit and hope that people actually give a shit about my opinion.
Danni, I started this morning with 12 fucks. I expect to end the day with a dozen fucks. How many fucks did I give?
Steggo
Legend

4 years ago

Felwin wrote:
Steggo wrote:
Steggo wrote:
I read that too, Steggo! You're not goin mental.

I think he might've actually edited/deleted it because he realised he was talking utter shite... or maybe that is too much credit
Moderated or deleted it makes my original comment look rather pointless!!!!! Still,nothing new there,then!!!
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Everyone of his posts should be edited for hilarity and because it would annoy the shite out of him
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.