vs Palace

Forum for match day threads
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

RobDiablo wrote:Fuck Young and Valencia; they can play in league cup matches. Januzaj on the left and Nani on the right. If we're going to keep him, we should at least play Nani in his best position. If he fails, give Zaha his chance.
What has Nani really done more than Young and Valencia he's just had longer not to do it. Get Zaha in
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

Just based on what we saw today Fella should be starting every game. And no hoofball yet.
RobDiablo
Legend

6 years ago

Lazarus wrote:What has Nani really done more than Young and Valencia he's just had longer not to do it. Get Zaha in
What has Zaha done, period? Nani has been frustrating, and I would rather he'd been sold, but he has the potential to be very good, and I believe our best chance of seeing him reach his potential will come from playing him in his best position. Zaha can wait.
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

'but he has the potential to be very good'

Really??? Zaha is a 20 year old exciting top shelf prospect who needs games and experience now. Nani has had years of this and he is endlessly disappointing still, should we flog this dead horse for another 2 years?
dozer
Legend

6 years ago

Fellaini and Januzaj looked veeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrry promising today. future's bright lads.
marlon
Legend

6 years ago

Carrick's having a slow start to the season. Football will get much better when he gets better. Thought Fabio had a good game. Ferdinand was having some problems with pace today. Maybe time to move onto Evans - he's probably leaving at the end of the year anyway.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

tbf that was about as unimpressive a win as it gets, pen freekick and relentless young cheating
lkhm

hoofing
RobDiablo
Legend

6 years ago

Lazarus wrote:Really??? Zaha is a 20 year old exciting top shelf prospect who needs games and experience now. Nani has had years of this and he is endlessly disappointing still, should we flog this dead horse for another 2 years?
Yes, really. Nani did give us one very good season, even though it was made of two halves from consecutive seasons. Lord knows I wanted him gone, but we re-signed him, five years on more money. You don't do that for someone you don't intend to play. Unfortunately, there is every chance, due mostly to Young being utter shite, that Nani will then be asked to play on the left. I'm not saying that Januzaj deserve the chance more than Zaha, but he is left footed, can play on the left, and is already better than Young. Zaha does need games and experience, but that's what cup ties are for.
Anantax
Legend

6 years ago

RobDiablo wrote:
Lazarus wrote:Really??? Zaha is a 20 year old exciting top shelf prospect who needs games and experience now. Nani has had years of this and he is endlessly disappointing still, should we flog this dead horse for another 2 years?
. Lord knows I wanted him gone, but we re-signed him, five years on more money. You don't do that for someone you don't intend to play. .
Is it cnfmd the contract for more money (higher salary?)

i used to ink that the contract is good piece of business more than anything : Nani gets a chance to prove himself, but United has a long window in which to sell him without his value decreasing
madredmonkey
Legend

6 years ago

missed the match was on the M5 coming home,
Nice result, but how did he match go,
whats all this controversy about the penalty?
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.