Swans V Devils

Forum for match day threads
lars072
Legend

4 years ago

Bring in Klopp now. Don't wait til another team snaps him up.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 years ago

danniitronix wrote:Good game, disappointed result. We went after the game but got sucker punched by two deadly counters after losing possession and concentration. At time the play was good, was fast and slick, but being duped into losing two cheap goals like that shows weakness, technical and mental. Backward step for LVG, but ultimately no shit given. This changes nothing.

Are you taking the piss cum breath?
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

lars072 wrote:Glad we lost maybe now we'll get a decent striker and a defender. Problem is they left it too late. By the way our bench was utter shite today. Nowhere near the top teams in Europe. Hoping Woodward can get his head out of his arse and bring in 2 players that are actually attainable.
I've changed my mind about Woodworm... how can you blame a man, for not being very good at the job he's given??? the question is, why does Woodworm have this job???
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
lars072 wrote:Glad we lost maybe now we'll get a decent striker and a defender. Problem is they left it too late. By the way our bench was utter shite today. Nowhere near the top teams in Europe. Hoping Woodward can get his head out of his arse and bring in 2 players that are actually attainable.
I've changed my mind about Woodworm... how can you blame a man, for not being very good at the job he's given??? the question is, why does Woodworm have this job???
Do him and LVG have a plan do you reckon? Are they that stupid to write down....
Bale
Muller
Neymar
Ramos

Yeah we'll get a couple of them fo sure, so don't need to look at others....
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

Woodworm is not up to the job, it's that simple. He needs replacing by a cunt who can handle his/her business.

lars072
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Woodward took the job so he's culpable. But I see your point. I wish the owners would fuck off but why beat a dead horse.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 years ago

When I die, I want Wayne Rooney to lower me into the grave, so he can let me down one last time.

Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

:))
brianofnazarethffs wrote:When I die, I want Wayne Rooney to lower me into the grave, so he can let me down one last time.
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:When I die, I want Wayne Rooney to lower me into the grave, so he can let me down one last time.
but brian, if you are the messiah, will you still do dying?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

swampash wrote:
but brian, if you are the messiah, will you still do dying?
That's what I was wondering
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.