Swans V Devils

Forum for match day threads
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

If they attack us we'll do ok, if they sit back it should be another pile of shite with great possession stats..... This will be a decent test to show if we are improving. Given other results yesterday a win would be great.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

We'll get done...

Monk has Van Gall sussed... everyone has him sussed actually...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

Another 0-0
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

It's the smaller clubs that are happy with a point that we look ok against, anyone who fancies a game and plays good football and is tactically aware poses a problem, like Swansea, Palace, Leicester, West Ham, but Monks beat what Fergie Moyes and LVG hasn't he, or at least two of the three so he's not a young inexperienced manager anymore.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
spektarm
First Teamer

4 years ago

#mufc XI: Romero; Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Shaw; Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger; Mata, Herrera, Memphis; Rooney.

#mufc subs: Johnstone, McNair, Valencia, Carrick, Young, Fellaini, Chicharito.

Nice, Herrera and Schweinsteiger starting!
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Mata and Herrera have a great understanding, won't be surprised to see them interchanging,

Looking at the first 11, class, bench really shows lack of back up, surprised Hernandez is on the bench ahead of Wilson, already got a plan b in Fellani, if Rooney got crocked in the 2nd minute, Hernandez warming up would fuck me clean off.
zzzzzds
First Teamer

4 years ago

Fairly positive about this. If Swansea come out and play I think we could be OK. Don't forget they were fortunate to beat us at the Liberty last season with a deflected goal off the back of Gomis' head.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

zzzzzds wrote:Fairly positive about this. If Swansea come out and play I think we could be OK. Don't forget they were fortunate to beat us at the Liberty last season with a deflected goal off the back of Gomis' head.

Hey, thats our new number 9 you are talking about.
zzzzzds
First Teamer

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:
zzzzzds wrote:Fairly positive about this. If Swansea come out and play I think we could be OK. Don't forget they were fortunate to beat us at the Liberty last season with a deflected goal off the back of Gomis' head.

Hey, thats our new number 9 you are talking about.
Yeah. Splashin' the cash zebs. Let's hope he's shite today.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Schweinsteiger and Shneiderlin in to hopefully control the game