Vs the Barcodes

Forum for match day threads
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

danniitronix wrote:
MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Generally it was poor in all honesty. Scholesy hit the nail on the head with his half time summary......."There's nobody running passed Rooney, you don't always get the ball, but somebody needs to gamble and get forward". And Andy Cole said similar after the game............."Once it gets up to Rooney or Depay we looked pedestrian, almost resigned to not breaking them down". I couldn't agree more. They both commented that we clearly lack the pace up top to threaten teams. After the pre season tour and 3 prem games, its patently obvious that we are going to struggle for goals. Prem teams aren't Brugge.

We are painfully short of a class striker.
Max Clifford is in jail for 8 years for indecently assaulting girls. He's a convicted sex offender and need his face smashed in.

I'm always up for a bit of banter and jousting, that is what Rant is about and I like the fact that you like golf and you have said on here you have a family and you sound like a decent bloke, so why the holy fuck are you using this handle?

It is about as funny as Jimmy Saville.

Yeah it's about as funny as stealing another posters avatar. Or being a cunt. A hide away spineless, shell of a man, glowing brightly with your pointy hat and reflective jacket, with a little basket on the front containing a Yankee candle, shirt lifting fragrance which you had to peddle all the way into the village for, two artichokes, one VHS of the 93/94 season which a bloke let you have for a "steal" at £20 even though he only recorded it off the tele 20 years ago, and a book instructing you on how the female body works, which you'll just end up not reading but will happily "stick" the pages together with your carrot dick thumping.

Sound a bit closer to the truth you bus lane wrecking chamber pot?
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

Van Gaal saying that was a good performance reminds me of Moyes' interviews.

"I'd have taken a draw before the game" - 1-1 with Cardiff iirc :))