Vs the Barcodes

Forum for match day threads
Anantax
Legend

4 years ago

Carrick has been better...but ALL his passes seems under strength...slows the game down

Seriously, Mata is in my fantasy team so am rooting for him, but he just doesnt work for me these past few games, esp against opposition that sits deep. He is too slow and not tricky enought to beat his man, and his lack of pace always seems to hurry him into making the easy pass. He always has 1-2 hollywood passes in him per game, but doesnt influence the game enough for me. Maybe because he is shunted to the wing, but just doesnt do enough for me.

Memphis was running on fumes the last 15 minutes. Rooney...well what can I say that hasnt been said.

Darmian and Basti good.
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:WHY THE FUCK PASS THE BALL SIDEWARDS IN THE 93 MIN?!?!?!?!?

I'm fucking fuming here. What the fuck. Why as a team wouldn't you pile it forward??

Fuck this team and fuck LVG. Fucking shit.

Fuck Newcastle too, small time cunts all they've got to offer is to come here and defend.

No runners, lack of urgency, lack of quality. For £250 million.

Not good enough.
Take a deep breath Brian. £250 million? Is that a running total not including sales do you think?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

Yeah it's a cheap line...I'm fed up hearing it
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
brianofnazarethffs wrote:WHY THE FUCK PASS THE BALL SIDEWARDS IN THE 93 MIN?!?!?!?!?

I'm fucking fuming here. What the fuck. Why as a team wouldn't you pile it forward??

Fuck Newcastle too, small time cunts all they've got to offer is to come here and defend.

Not good enough.
Take a deep breath Brian. £250 million? Is that a running total not including sales do you think?
I should never post straight after a game. I must stop.

It's £250 million LVG has spent on players and we're not much better than when Moyes was here.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

Getting there, I feel.
Rooney should not have had the goal disallowed, and if it had been allowed the Geordie Tossers would have had to have attacked, and we'd have slotted another 2 minimum.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
Lazarus wrote:

Not good enough.

It's £250 million LVG has spent on players and we're not much better than when Moyes was here.
Nah, that's bollox brian. We look tons better than we did under Moyes.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

swampash wrote:Getting there, I feel.
Rooney should not have had the goal disallowed, and if it had been allowed the Geordie Tossers would have had to have attacked, and we'd have slotted another 2 minimum.
Still with the 'slotted' swampy?
Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

swampash wrote:
brianofnazarethffs wrote:
Lazarus wrote:

Not good enough.

Nah, that's bollox brian. We look tons better than we did under Moyes.
We're better, but not tons. We shouldn't be drawing games like these. Reminded me of last year, played well in parts, but slow in the main.
madredmonkey
Legend

4 years ago

Disappointing we need a striker,
We should be winning games like this.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
spektarm
First Teamer

4 years ago

Rooney's goal was from a clear offside. Did you not see the replay from the linesman's perspective on BT?