Vs the Barcodes

Forum for match day threads
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 years ago

Dull and dour? Or more of the glimpses of attacking threat we saw against Bruges?

I fancy us tomorrow, think we'll put in a decent performance.
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

If Newcastle try to attack us we'll do well but if they sit back and play for free kick's and set pieces we'll find it a chore again. I think we'll win.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

They'll double up on Depay, migh give Jacuzzi and Rooney a bit more space
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

Newcastle have been a mess for years now. Should be fairly simple at home. Their RB is suspended which should make things easier for Memphis.

This'll be Rooney's 6th game this season (including preseason). Fitness/sharpness shouldn't be an issue anymore.
just1n
Legend

4 years ago

Rooney's due a goal and hopefully Bastian is fit enough to start. Would also like to see Herrera.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
zzzzzds
First Teamer

4 years ago

just1n wrote:Rooney's due a goal and hopefully Bastian is fit enough to start. Would also like to see Herrera.
Well if he's shit again tomorrow he'll be due a fucking rest.
madredmonkey
Legend

4 years ago

Hope for a 2-0 win, will lvg make a few changes.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Rooney has admitted his form is shite

In the past it has taken him being dropped before his form has returned. If he's shite tomorrow then he could be given a break to get his shit together - if he can
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

If he can't raise his game tomorrow and the rest play well then a spell on the bench wouldn't do him any harm. Then we'll get a chance to see the alternative.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

You can't rest Rooney... he needs to play to get better... if his form stays shit, rest won't fix it...

If he can't sort himself on the pitch, then you simply have to drop him... period... maybe he can find some form/confidence in the reserves...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."