vs Brugge

Forum for match day threads
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

Schweinsteiger for me looks proper class. He gets the ball off his feet very quickly and always makes the right pass.
Top class.
Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

dozer wrote:Schweinsteiger for me looks proper class. He gets the ball off his feet very quickly and always makes the right pass.
Top class.
Are you surprised? WC winning capt etc etc
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:
dozer wrote:Schweinsteiger for me looks proper class. He gets the ball off his feet very quickly and always makes the right pass.
Top class.
Are you surprised? WC winning capt etc etc
I didn't think he was such a good passer tbf. His general gameplay was reminiscent of Scholes.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:I'm starting to fear the worsed for Januzaj. The cunt is such an enigma. There's bundles of talent there but for some reason games seem to pass him by far too often. Do any of us really know what his best position is?

He's only 20 you cunt.

His best position is from behind.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
MAX CLIFFORD wrote:I'm starting to fear the worsed for Januzaj. The cunt is such an enigma. There's bundles of talent there but for some reason games seem to pass him by far too often. Do any of us really know what his best position is?

He's only 20 you cunt.

Giving or receiving?
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

I think Januzaj's been doing pretty well.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:

He's only 20 you cunt.

Giving or receiving?

Max will have to ask his boyfriend.... Sorry, "life partner".
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:

He's only 20 you cunt.

Giving or receiving?

I knew someone would pick up the inyourendo joke before me ffs :((
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Grandstander1
First Teamer

4 years ago

Chicharito can still do a lot of good for the team. He John Terry'd the pen, and had that bad miss. We've seen Ronaldo side foot over the bar from inside the six yard box as well. What do the managers always say, "I would be more worried if he wasn't getting the chances." He just needs to plug away.

Januzaj is a different story. He wants to fight for his place, but as noted above, which place is that? Herrera, Mata, Rooney are all better no. 10's. I rate Young ahead of him on the left and the right. The dive against Newcastle was terrible.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Grandstander1 wrote:Chicharito can still do a lot of good for the team. He John Terry'd the pen, and had that bad miss. We've seen Ronaldo side foot over the bar from inside the six yard box as well. What do the managers always say, "I would be more worried if he wasn't getting the chances." He just needs to plug away.

Januzaj is a different story. He wants to fight for his place, but as noted above, which place is that? Herrera, Mata, Rooney are all better no. 10's. I rate Young ahead of him on the left and the right. The dive against Newcastle was terrible.

Nah fuck Hernandez, he's shite, Id play Wilson ahead of him, he's a Peter Pan shite footballing brain, stealing a living forward who is a very very very poor mans Michael Owen.

What do managers say :- did some cunt put Ronaldo and Hernandez in the same paragraph. Other than, Hernandez fluffed it but Ronaldo buried the rebound. We lost the league because Fergie played him over Berbatov who actually could play.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.