marlon
Legend

4 years ago

Not sure he'll even be good on the ball
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:Spurs beat Milan 2-0
Milan were fucking shite though yesterday, tbf. Couldn't bring myself to watch them tonight. Bayern-Real was pretty shit tonight too. Vidal did not look good on the left of midfield. Played much better yesterday as the forward point of a midfield four - often looked like he was playing as the second striker.
Reckon Götze has probably played his last game for Bayern tonight; and Lahm will at best we warming the bench.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

swampash wrote:
Davey-boy wrote:Spurs beat Milan 2-0
Milan were fucking shite though yesterday, tbf. Couldn't bring myself to watch them tonight. Bayern-Real was pretty shit tonight too. Vidal did not look good on the left of midfield. Played much better yesterday as the forward point of a midfield four - often looked like he was playing as the second striker.
Reckon Götze has probably played his last game for Bayern tonight; and Lahm will at best we warming the bench.
We should definitely try to sign Gotze if he's available. Bayern's been a bad move for him, but I saw that guy play for Dortmund plenty of times, he was incredibly, as good as any 19-20 year I can remember seeing. He's the real deal, would transform our team.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:They said on radio earlier that they count if your team gets through to the champs league proper, but don't if you're put out.
So, our keeper... who desperately wants to leave... could play in a game that if we win, he becomes somewhat useless to the team he wants to join...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Davey-boy wrote:They said on radio earlier that they count if your team gets through to the champs league proper, but don't if you're put out.
So, our keeper... who desperately wants to leave... could play in a game that if we win, he becomes somewhat useless to the team he wants to join...
That's why the tapping up rules were created in the first place. The amount of discussions De Gea's had with Real, these rumours of agreements to pay his lost salary if he doesn't sign this summer ... whether anything was put in writing or not, he's a little shit who's violated his contract with the employer putting £60k a week in his pocket. The only thing that brings me any pleasure about the situation is the certainty that his whore girlfriend gargles on Mendes' sperm every evening her and Davie aren't together.
Last edited by bman2 on Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

But I'm not bitter or anything.
Red legend
Star Man

4 years ago

bman2 wrote:But I'm not bitter or anything.
You're not bitter, but Dave's gf said mended is.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:If there's a chance he'll put in a half arsed performance then you can't play him

We always beat Tottenham, and they'll be knackered after playing 2 games mid week, so we can't be losing this one to a crap save from De Gea

Go with Romero
Yep, the problem now is, even if De Gea is totally professional, and gives 100%... even a simple, honest mistake is going to be questioned... he'll be under pressure to be perfect... it's a fucked up situation...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

bman2 wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
That's why the tapping up rules were created in the first place. The amount of discussions De Gea's had with Real, these rumours of agreements to pay his lost salary if he doesn't sign this summer ... whether anything was put in writing or not, he's a little shit who's violated his contract with the employer putting £60k a week in his pocket. The only thing that brings me any pleasure about the situation is the certainty that his whore girlfriend gargles on Mendes' sperm every evening her and Davie aren't together.
Brilliant!!
Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

We should leak to the press on Friday that we are offering Spurs £50m for Kane and putting him on £200k per week....that'll unsettle him