vs Tottenham

Forum for match day threads
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 years ago

just1n wrote:
marlon wrote:
just1n wrote: LVG changed the Dutch system for the WC2014 when Strootman got injured and took them to the semi's. He is a proven tactical coach. Ditto Mourinho and SAF before.
I'm not saying Fellaini was a satisfactory approach but fuck, it got us top 4 and now with improvements to the squad i'm sure there will be more tweeks to the system as required.
Honestly, I have not followed Klopp but from what I have seen of Dortmund, they always played the same system.
You can't compare van Gaal to Ferguson or Mourinho. He's not even close. And de Gea got us top 4. It had fuck all to do with van Gaal.
You really believe that? Over 68 different injuries in one season but it's the goalkeeper who gets the plaudits. Must be horrible for you having to put up with the useless manager for the coming season.
if not for the injuries that good run wouldnt have happened and he wouldnt be in a job
lkhm

hoofing
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 years ago

Fergie back? Fuck no.

We've done this to ourselves though. No other superpower in the modern era would have deconstructed themselves from a position of superiority as quickly as we did.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:Its funny, Fergie in his last few years and also since he retired got Taggart, Whisky nose etc. etc. on here,

Ive slated him myself, but I think every single one of us would take him back tomorrow.
http://www.talkingbaws.com/2015/08/12/m ... urn-at-40/

If Ferguson WAS still in charge... he'd have him back... "no doubt about that"...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote:Its funny, Fergie in his last few years and also since he retired got Taggart, Whisky nose etc. etc. on here,

Ive slated him myself, but I think every single one of us would take him back tomorrow.
http://www.talkingbaws.com/2015/08/12/m ... urn-at-40/

If Ferguson WAS still in charge... he'd have him back... "no doubt about that"...

Aye, remember every time he came back from injury he was like a new signing apparently lol,

I'm not Im any way calling for Fergie back, I'm just saying we all were like this the dawning of the age of Aquaris (les floures) when he retired but if he was still there, we'd be winning trophies. Thats all.

There was a class fanzine, I think I got it v Liverpool when we beat them 3-0 and Mascherano got sent off just coming up to half time, the back page was Lampard eating a burger but there was a page called Fergie Bingo, it was all his cliches, funny as fuck, can't find it, and searched the web but cant find it but it had some belters.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Steggo
Legend

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:There was a class fanzine, I think I got it v Liverpool when we beat them 3-0 and Mascherano got sent off just coming up to half time, the back page was Lampard eating a burger but there was a page called Fergie Bingo, it was all his cliches, funny as fuck, can't find it, and searched the web but cant find it but it had some belters.
http://talksport.com/magazine/virals/20 ... time-bingo. Was it similar to this?
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

lol, aye only funnier, can't wait to see an LVG one when he goes
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.