V Barcelona

Forum for match day threads
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Come on you cunts... someone post a link!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

This is poor. Basically our first choice against half their team and we can't get past the halfway line.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Bollocks, we are doing sweet
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
senna
Legend

4 years ago

Nice having a RB who can defend.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 years ago

marlon wrote:This is poor. Basically our first choice against half their team and we can't get past the halfway line.

Miserable bastard!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
ichiro
First Teamer

4 years ago

If this is supposed to be our starting formation it doesnt bode well, we look vulnerable even with two holding mids
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 years ago

Some of you need to get a grip. It's a friendly against the best team in the world. FFS.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

ichiro wrote:If this is supposed to be our starting formation it doesnt bode well, we look vulnerable even with two holding mids
Barcelona make any team look vulnerable... United won't see anything like this from Tottenham...

Still though... this team, still isn't good enough... need another centre back...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
senna
Legend

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Jones is a fuckin liability. He's all over the fuckin shop. :-?
He is shite.