United V Hull

Forum for match day threads
Lazarus
Legend

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:Pollen is kind of like that tarry, black, soft, Morrocan hash that is class if you can get it. Looks like hash til you heat it then it fluffs up. Im not an expert but when i asked around about it, it seems to treated and worked less and made up more from the bud of the plant. Try finding a weed expert, most people are full of shit. It is nice....
I'm an expert... it just depends 1, on the quality of the original plant, and 2, the level of screening you use...

Pollen... ffs... it's just hash... fuckin heathens...

Aye but if you bought normal hash over here you'd choke to death
Make your own... best you'll ever have...
That defeats the point..... The effort involved..... I'd buy them pre rolled if i could.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Red legend
Star Man

5 years ago

bman2 wrote:DDG probably had permission to go out on the raz post-Eurovision. How'd his girl do anyway?

Nice to see Fellaini benched for some proper class.

She's a shite singer
Red legend
Star Man

5 years ago

Don't mind hull getting a result. Help an ex legend out.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:Pollen is kind of like that tarry, black, soft, Morrocan hash that is class if you can get it. Looks like hash til you heat it then it fluffs up. Im not an expert but when i asked around about it, it seems to treated and worked less and made up more from the bud of the plant. Try finding a weed expert, most people are full of shit. It is nice....
I'm an expert... it just depends 1, on the quality of the original plant, and 2, the level of screening you use...

Pollen... ffs... it's just hash... fuckin heathens...

Aye but if you bought normal hash over here you'd choke to death
Make your own... best you'll ever have...
That defeats the point..... The effort involved..... I'd buy them pre rolled if i could.
Ahhh, but Coop... there is a hell of a lot of joy and satisfaction in growing your own... not hard, and the results far outweigh the cost/effort...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

My stream is shite... anyone got one that's running well?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
spektarm
First Teamer

5 years ago

Di Maria on the wing with Young as left sided CM? WTF... :D
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

United fans are singing "When I die and they lay me to rest, I'm gonna go on the piss with Georgie Best"
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:My stream is shite... anyone got one that's running well?
http://sportzhd.tv/ working well for me, great quality
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Fuck me Di Maria is like Mr Glass in unbreakable
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Fuck off Allam you cunt