United V Hull

Forum for match day threads
lars072
Legend
Posts: 1738
Joined: 6 years ago

4 years ago

Hooray! The season is over

Get Klopp on the phone
User avatar
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend
Posts: 5020
Joined: 6 years ago

4 years ago

Reduce his ban....? With any luck, they'll fucking increase it.
User avatar
marlon
Legend
Posts: 5345
Joined: 6 years ago

4 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:That's Valencia in a nutshell. For all that I question Van Gaal, there's still some right shite in this team
He's done his best work with the shite though. It's going to take a genuinely world class forward to make this attack look good. And we won't get one.
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 6 years ago

4 years ago

marlon wrote:
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:That's Valencia in a nutshell. For all that I question Van Gaal, there's still some right shite in this team
He's done his best work with the shite though. It's going to take a genuinely world class forward to make this attack look good. And we won't get one.
Mate, we've got some top class forwards, and Van Gall has played 2 of them in midfield...

He's got his 4th place finish... he'll get another year... he'll get another budget... but he's now spent all his credit... last year he had excuses... I don't buy into most of them, but some here argued aggressively that the WC, the late arrivals, the Ferguson/Mopes hangover, put him in a hole before he even got started... he's got no excuses this year... he got rid of plenty of dreck last year, he can get rid of the rest this year... all his new signings, SHOULD be his own, and then it's his responsibility to make it work...

Fans are going to want to see more than just 1-0s against relegation fodder, and this 70% possession with 2 shots on target won't cut it either...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
marlon
Legend
Posts: 5345
Joined: 6 years ago

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
marlon wrote:
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:That's Valencia in a nutshell. For all that I question Van Gaal, there's still some right shite in this team
He's done his best work with the shite though. It's going to take a genuinely world class forward to make this attack look good. And we won't get one.
Mate, we've got some top class forwards, and Van Gall has played 2 of them in midfield...

He's got his 4th place finish... he'll get another year... he'll get another budget... but he's now spent all his credit... last year he had excuses... I don't buy into most of them, but some here argued aggressively that the WC, the late arrivals, the Ferguson/Mopes hangover, put him in a hole before he even got started... he's got no excuses this year... he got rid of plenty of dreck last year, he can get rid of the rest this year... all his new signings, SHOULD be his own, and then it's his responsibility to make it work...

Fans are going to want to see more than just 1-0s against relegation fodder, and this 70% possession with 2 shots on target won't cut it either...
I was just saying that I don't buy the 'there's a lot of shite in the squad' excuse for van Gaal, because 'shite' seems to be his kind of player. We haven't had a good season from any of our better outfielders.

I'm don't blame the forwards. I just can't see us building a great attack under van Gaal without a Messi/Robben type player who can singlehandedly break a compact defence.
senna
Legend
Posts: 2561
Joined: 5 years ago

4 years ago

Seems like i didn't miss much, better celebrating my birthday instead..
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 6 years ago

4 years ago

marlon wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
marlon wrote:
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:That's Valencia in a nutshell. For all that I question Van Gaal, there's still some right shite in this team
He's done his best work with the shite though. It's going to take a genuinely world class forward to make this attack look good. And we won't get one.
Mate, we've got some top class forwards, and Van Gall has played 2 of them in midfield...

He's got his 4th place finish... he'll get another year... he'll get another budget... but he's now spent all his credit... last year he had excuses... I don't buy into most of them, but some here argued aggressively that the WC, the late arrivals, the Ferguson/Mopes hangover, put him in a hole before he even got started... he's got no excuses this year... he got rid of plenty of dreck last year, he can get rid of the rest this year... all his new signings, SHOULD be his own, and then it's his responsibility to make it work...

Fans are going to want to see more than just 1-0s against relegation fodder, and this 70% possession with 2 shots on target won't cut it either...
I was just saying that I don't buy the 'there's a lot of shite in the squad' excuse for van Gaal, because 'shite' seems to be his kind of player. We haven't had a good season from any of our better outfielders.

I'm don't blame the forwards. I just can't see us building a great attack under van Gaal without a Messi/Robben type player who can singlehandedly break a compact defence.
No, I get it... but my point was, it doesn't matter whether we sign Ronaldo, Bale, or no one at all... it doesn't matter if the twat is going to play them in fuckin midfield, or whatever, just to satisfy some weird experimental notion... there were more than a few games where we had plenty of attacking class, and he chose to play some ridiculously defensive garbage, and still didn't get the points... whatever his theories or motives for the way we played, he got us the 4th he was hired for... but that crap won't be enough to save him from a barracking if he's still playing this shit by next Christmas... we don't need a Messi, we need a plan that works...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
tom
First Teamer
Posts: 403
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: Sydney

4 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:
tom wrote:I'm not at all a fella ini fan... But that was pretty harsh... Where else is his foot supposed to go?

You must be his fucking mother if you can't see anything wrong with that assault!
:)) I was well pissed last night, definitely had the red tinted specs on
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 4406
Joined: 5 years ago

4 years ago

[/quote]Fans are going to want to see more than just 1-0s against relegation fodder[/quote]

On current form that would represent something of an improvement, wouldn't it?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Post Reply