United V Hull

Forum for match day threads
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Ok ffs... I have to know... what, the fuck is "pollen"?, Are you talking about hash?

Its resin but its soft and fluffy, light brown, not the dark brown shit that most people here smoke.

As good as weed.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

Valdes
Valencia Smalling Jones Rojo
Blind
di Maria Herrera Mata Young
Rooney

Lindegaard, McNair, Blackett, Fellaini, Januzaj Wilson, van Persie
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

Could be di Maria in midfield instead of Mata. Looks a lot better with di Maria in for Fellaini anyway.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Fuck, De Gea out of the squad altogether, be interesting to see ADM, Id imagine he'll play more centrally than Fellani
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

Pollen is kind of like that tarry, black, soft, Morrocan hash that is class if you can get it. Looks like hash til you heat it then it fluffs up. Im not an expert but when i asked around about it, it seems to treated and worked less and made up more from the bud of the plant. Try finding a weed expert, most people are full of shit. It is nice....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Ok ffs... I have to know... what, the fuck is "pollen"?, Are you talking about hash?

Its resin but its soft and fluffy, light brown, not the dark brown shit that most people here smoke.

As good as weed.
Right... but you do know, it's not really pollen, yeah?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

DDG probably had permission to go out on the raz post-Eurovision. How'd his girl do anyway?

Nice to see Fellaini benched for some proper class.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Lazarus wrote:Pollen is kind of like that tarry, black, soft, Morrocan hash that is class if you can get it. Looks like hash til you heat it then it fluffs up. Im not an expert but when i asked around about it, it seems to treated and worked less and made up more from the bud of the plant. Try finding a weed expert, most people are full of shit. It is nice....
I'm an expert... it just depends 1, on the quality of the original plant, and 2, the level of screening you use...

Pollen... ffs... it's just hash... fuckin heathens...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:Pollen is kind of like that tarry, black, soft, Morrocan hash that is class if you can get it. Looks like hash til you heat it then it fluffs up. Im not an expert but when i asked around about it, it seems to treated and worked less and made up more from the bud of the plant. Try finding a weed expert, most people are full of shit. It is nice....
I'm an expert... it just depends 1, on the quality of the original plant, and 2, the level of screening you use...

Aye but if you bought normal hash over here you'd choke to death
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

Aye but if you bought normal hash over here you'd choke to death
Make your own... best you'll ever have...