United V Hull

Forum for match day threads
spektarm
First Teamer

4 years ago

dozer wrote: All I posted was that the challenge wasn't deliberate, and that I hoped it would be reduced to a one match ban.
Alf and his minions start losing their minds.
There you go, you now have a proper collection of bollocks posts in this thread alone.

The challenge was late, studs right in opponent's leg - that alone is a red card.
madredmonkey
Legend

4 years ago

Well that was a season of frustration , but we got 4th place, we need big changes, roll on next season.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

dozer wrote:
spektarm wrote:
dozer wrote: Rest? I've posted way less than you in this thread.
But you post bollocks, so there's that...
All I posted was that the challenge wasn't deliberate, and that I hoped it would be reduced to a one match ban.

:((
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
tom
First Teamer

4 years ago

Can't wait for another season of that.......

Tbf, for the first time ever I'm with dozer on this one... Bit stupid maybe but I don't think Fellini was being overly malicious... Dumb, but a lengthy ban would be harsh. I can see how the red got given, but I guarantee in my Sunday league that would have been play on, haha.

We need plenty of transfer activity in the summer.....
tom
First Teamer

4 years ago

That is to say, I don't think he went in intending to smash his knee against the players face... I don't think there's many professional footballers who would go in with intent to hurt like that
tom
First Teamer

4 years ago

Anyway, on an unrelated note, Valdes made a couple of fucking great reaction stops - promising signs for next year
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Nah, fuck it, minions on tour, we've got bushmills and powers and flying monkeys, up the minions!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

tom wrote:Anyway, on an unrelated note, Valdes made a couple of fucking great reaction stops - promising signs for next year
As long as he doesn't come out to challenge every cross he'll be fine.
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

tom wrote:Can't wait for another season of that.......

Tbf, for the first time ever I'm with dozer on this one... Bit stupid maybe but I don't think Fellini was being overly malicious... Dumb, but a lengthy ban would be harsh. I can see how the red got given, but I guarantee in my Sunday league that would have been play on, haha.

We need plenty of transfer activity in the summer.....
3 games is standard for a straight red, I think. Can't see them reducing the ban for studs up into the thigh.
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
dozer wrote:
spektarm wrote:
dozer wrote: Rest? I've posted way less than you in this thread.
But you post bollocks, so there's that...
All I posted was that the challenge wasn't deliberate, and that I hoped it would be reduced to a one match ban.
:))

My minions...???

:))
WTF are you laughing at?????? [-(
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X