United V Hull

Forum for match day threads
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:
swampash wrote:Yup, but those twats at Sky Germany are only showing a conference coverage of the teams involved in the Premiership relegation battle. Means we'll get the Hull/United highlights, but they'll keep jumping between different games all the time, which does my head in. It's a form of football coverage for people who don't really like football.
Twats.

Stream it!
yeah, but last time I tried that I ended up with some ad malware installed, which took me a whole day to get rid off.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
zzzzzds
First Teamer

4 years ago

I hope Pereira starts today. Would like to get a better look at him and I think it would be a decent thing to do since he renewed his contract when he could have done a Pogba (not that I blame Pogba btw).
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

zzzzzds wrote:I hope Pereira starts today. Would like to get a better look at him and I think it would be a decent thing to do since he renewed his contract when he could have done a Pogba (not that I blame Pogba btw).

He's in Brazil
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
zzzzzds
First Teamer

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:
zzzzzds wrote:I hope Pereira starts today. Would like to get a better look at him and I think it would be a decent thing to do since he renewed his contract when he could have done a Pogba (not that I blame Pogba btw).

He's in Brazil
Fair play zebs - didn't realise that. Hopefully Fellainii is available then :))
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

swampash wrote:
redzebs wrote:
swampash wrote:Yup, but those twats at Sky Germany are only showing a conference coverage of the teams involved in the Premiership relegation battle. Means we'll get the Hull/United highlights, but they'll keep jumping between different games all the time, which does my head in. It's a form of football coverage for people who don't really like football.
Twats.

Stream it!
yeah, but last time I tried that I ended up with some ad malware installed, which took me a whole day to get rid off.

Use drakula stream
tom
First Teamer

4 years ago

Almost couldn't care less... Will still watch it though..... So this is how crack addicts feel.....
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Im drunk and stoned and I think its a great day, I cant wait for the match tbf.

Maybe you just need to get some crack and then you'll know for sure!
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:Im drunk and stoned and I think its a great day, I cant wait for the match tbf.

:)) Holy fuck Zebs, you'll be good sport later......
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
redzebs wrote:Im drunk and stoned and I think its a great day, I cant wait for the match tbf.

:)) Holy fuck Zebs, you'll be good sport later......

Got green literally as I had the last crumb of that pollen left, resuuuuuullllt!!
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Ok ffs... I have to know... what, the fuck is "pollen"?, Are you talking about hash?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."