United v Arsenal - Sunday

Forum for match day threads
Spudiator
Star Man

4 years ago

So Rooney and Luke Shaw are definitely out. Everyone else in the team is presumably fit and available.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Rooney Shaw out yes but it was funny when he goes Rafael is back but can not play (in other wards I don't like him), then "Evans is a question mark" lol

The way he came across was like not Evans is a doubt, its more like he's a question mark because I remember when he used to be good.

Fuck this will be some bag of shite we put out on Sunday, is Di Maria still on crutches or do we just not talk about him anymore?

Even Periera, a chance to get a game with players out and he's in fuckin Brazil for some reason.

If he insists on the same system with a cdm Id play Jones ahead of Blind, Blind at lb and Rocko and Smalling at cb
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

Shaw, Rooney and Carrick out. Guess Rafael doesn't have match rhythm. di Maria and Rojo are fit.

Reckon van Gaal had a part to play in all of Shaw's injuries. Criticised his fitness a few times so Shaw's probably been overdoing it in training. Not a great idea for a 19 year old.

Press conference:
Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

We're going to get beaten
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:We're going to get beaten

Yep.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:We're going to get beaten
Like a rented mule.
madredmonkey
Legend

4 years ago

Have faith. 1-1
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:I don't see there being a massive amount of commitment from either side really. Arsenal have more than enough in the tank to secure 3rd in the table with 2 silly home games against Sunderland and West Brom to finish the job. The draw is more than good enough for them.

1-1.
Maybe, but Wenger would love to beat United at OT... if either team scores early, it'll be a proper game, but if it drags on too long scoreless, I think it'll finish scoreless...

0-0
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

I have a bad feeling about this one.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Spudiator
Star Man

4 years ago

I reckon it'll be a draw. Without Rooney, and with van Persie and Falcao both in dogshit form, I think we're gonna struggle for goals, but by the same token, Arsenal have a psychological barrier to overcome in trying to get a league win at Old Trafford, so I reckon it'll end up 1-1.