Sid
Legend

5 years ago

Rooney has done his knee so he could be out for a while
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

5 years ago

Sid wrote:Rooney has done his knee so he could be out for a while
We better fucking hope that Carrick and RVP get fit, and stay fit then.
tom
First Teamer

5 years ago

Tbh I'd rather give Wilson a go at this point
swampash
Legend

5 years ago

Gutless performance. Dire. What happened to the fighting spirit we've been showing lately? Must be something more than just Garrick's absence surely?

And the minute's silence was only 45 seconds.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
bman2
Legend

5 years ago

I suppose the team's collective focus slipped after coming through a very intense period with flying colors. OK we lost against Chelsea, but they did perform well, and overall we got through the make or break period better than anyone might have believed. Mentally maybe they switched off this week thinking it was -all downhill now. I mean, they look like they'd been down the pub the night before, from De Gea to Rooney the whole team looked dozy and off the pace.

If Rio or Vida had been there they'd have bollocked them up.
Spudiator
Star Man

5 years ago

Didn't see the game or MOTD2 last night, but I was listening to most of it on the radio, and it didn't seem Everton were flattered by the scoreline. Typical really, after some of the depressing shite we've had to endure this season, performance-wise, we finally get a bit of momentum and performance, should've known it wouldn't last.
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

I've been listening to LVG and he's probably right, he saw something wasn't right, he can bollock the fuck out of them at half time but I remember posting before they scored I think or maybe at 1-0 LVG had his head in his hands and I've never seen him do that even when we were playing shite earlier in the season, I reckon they saw the dippers result and just fuckin downed tools. Smallings performance was poor but at least he was dishing out a bit of bollocking and showing some passion, Rooney even when things are going shit will always trys but then he ends up dropping too deep to try and get the ball.

If Rooney and Carrick are out, West Brom will give us a game, Pulis will set his team up and we'll pass the ball back and forward hoping someone does something, you are really relying on Fellani and Mata then, saying that I can see Hull taking a point off the dippers tomorrow which would leave us a lot safer.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

5 years ago

I can forgive poor performances as in lost a bit of form or naturally shit eg TV, Evans etc.... But what really annoys me (and LVG by the looks of it) is the lack of effort.... Cannot say over the last 25 years I've seen it much from a United team.

LVG gives me the impression that you only get one lack of effort game under him.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
bman2
Legend

5 years ago

Everton exchanging Fellaini for McCarthy and a decent amount of change was a great bit of business.
swampash
Legend

5 years ago

I might have missed it, but I didn't notice Rooney ripping into his team mates either.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...