Everton vs us

Forum for match day threads
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

Lazarus wrote:Missed the game ffs..... Just read the posts. Falcao has to be the worst ever striker we've had. Not one of those other strikers, Forlan, Healy, Dong etc arrived with such a reputation or was paid anywhere close to his wages. Hope Arsenal lose now.....
His wages per goal ratio must be a contender for the largest in football history, and that's including defenders.
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

In fact, if it's true that he's being paid £250k a week, for simplicities sake let's say that the wages will pay to him over the course of the year will be £14,560,000. Divide that by four, and we've paid him £3,640,000 per league goal. That's the biggest compensation scandal since the bankers who destroyed their firms in 2008 walked away with fortunes.
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:LVG interview on MUTV, didn't make any excuses, just said he's never seen us show no aggression at all and Everton bossed us, strips will be torn Id say.
That's shocking tbf, I was expecting him to call this our best performance.
We had 70% possession after all.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 years ago

LVG wasn't happy in the press conference after the game. He basically told them they're gutless cunts.

He knows we've handed Liverpool the glimmer of light they needed. Could be just one point behind us next time we play.

Imagine Liverpool pip us on the last day....
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:LVG wasn't happy in the press conference after the game. He basically told them they're gutless cunts.

He knows we've handed Liverpool the glimmer of light they needed. Could be just one point behind us next time we play.

Imagine Liverpool pip us on the last day....
It could happen. Chelsea's players will be on the sauce by the time they meet, and their other matches are very winnable. We need 3 wins from the last 4 games, 9 points, to be safe now. Well 8 points I suppose, since our goal difference is a good bit better. Still, a loss to Arsenal and a draw in one of the other matches is easy to imagine - 7 points, and we fuck off the Europa League. And say goodbye to all our transfer hopes. And say goodbye to De Gea. And beg Falcao to stay with us, offering him higher wages. That's basically 75% likely to happen now.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:That's all I fuckin needed. Played the front 9 like an utter fuckin spacker, then some Dipper twat winds me up we was getting beat 3-0 with a couple minutes to go.

Fuckin Stephen Hawkin would have beat me after that.

Fuckin depressed to fuck. Bad day, real fuckin bad day. Never went in the clubhouse. Fuckin Dipper twats!! X( X(
:))
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

4 years ago

Lot of talk around that the United fans created a fuss during the minutes silence before the game....?
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:Lot of talk around that the United fans created a fuss during the minutes silence before the game....?
Yeah there was a bit of noise

I heard one of the United songs being sang by a tiny number of fans
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:Lot of talk around that the United fans created a fuss during the minutes silence before the game....?
Yeah there was a bit of noise

I heard one of the United songs being sang by a tiny number of fans
The whole thing seemed poorly handled. Their PA was talking about the death of someone associated with the club. Then after the minutes silence there was a throwaway announcement along the lines of 'oh by the way, that was also for the 56 people who died in the Bradford fire disaster'. Bizarre.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 years ago

I think LVG may have tore into them after the game. I don't think he's the sort of guy who accepts lack of bollocks as an excuse to lose. We'd better come out all guns blazing Saturday and fuck WBA up. Gutless cunts. Cannot wait for summer transfer season and LVG buys who ever the fuck he needs to make his fucking philosophy work attacking wise!

TV out
Evans out
Falcao out

Di Maria best have a huge cup of "man the fuck up" this summer and repay his fucking wages and transfer fee.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars