Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Gundogan would bring a lot to this shite
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:Gundogan would bring a lot to this shite
We also need work at the back and up front. It's clear that there still plenty of shite in our squad. A centre back and right back are a must, as is a striker and winger. We still need 4-5 players to make anything like a title push next season.
madredmonkey
Legend

4 years ago

That's the day ruined, anyone can lose, but we bent over and took it all the way to the balls
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Fuckin poo sticks
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:unsure if falco is better than alan smith tbf

For us?? Fuckin course he was, Dublin and Forlan too and David Healey would have been better!

He's lost it mentally and physically, he can't hack the prem either, he spends more time on his hole than on his feet ffs
Steggo
Legend

4 years ago

I've just found the missing pages from Van Gaals coaching manual they were wedged under the Holy Grail),you know the pages that instruct how to get into the opposition penalty area. I'll send them on to him. Should be ok now.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 years ago

I believe Alan Smith is playing in midfield for a Notts County side that are about to be relegated from League One. And I'd still rather have him up front than Falcao.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Steggo wrote:I've just found the missing pages from Van Gaals coaching manual they were wedged under the Holy Grail),you know the pages that instruct how to get into the opposition penalty area. I'll send them on to him. Should be ok now.

Fuck me Steggo, we are depressed enough without shite jokes. Fuckin hell.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

LVG interview on MUTV, didn't make any excuses, just said he's never seen us show no aggression at all and Everton bossed us, strips will be torn Id say.
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

Missed the game ffs..... Just read the posts. Falcao has to be the worst ever striker we've had. Not one of those other strikers, Forlan, Healy, Dong etc arrived with such a reputation or was paid anywhere close to his wages. Hope Arsenal lose now.....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X