Everton vs us

Forum for match day threads
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

Is it an indication that we feel the season is basically over that there's no thread for this match yet? I can't see us losing, but a win is still pretty important. If Arsenal don't beat Chelsea, we'd be in a decent position to challenge them for second place. Maybe have them come to Old Trafford chasing the points. I'd say it will be a 0-1 or 0-2 win for United.
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

Can't see Arsenal beating Chelsea tomorrow, so yes we should be chasing for second. Hope we put on another good performance.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 years ago

Always hate playing Everton. One of those teams in my mind that we struggle with. 1-1.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

swampash wrote:Can't see Arsenal beating Chelsea tomorrow, so yes we should be chasing for second. Hope we put on another good performance.
I can definitely see Arsenal winning tomorrow... Wenger has them playing the best football in the league right now, and the Renties are in cruise/lazy/already Champs mode... if they didn't have the lead they've got, I guarantee Mourinho would be worried about the way they're playing...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:Always hate playing Everton. One of those teams in my mind that we struggle with. 1-1.
Everton are shit... everything about them is average... 12th in the table, average defending, average attack, and we SHOULD be doing them over large... they've come on a bit the past month, but they're simply not good enough to take points off United... if... United play well...

0-2
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

Nah, I think Mourhino will probably still outsmart Wenger. Probably only be 0-1, but I reckon Chelsea will have something to prove after our performance against them. They will want to prove they are championship material.
Is Costa back for this one?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

Mourinho's just going to set up not to concede. Scoring a goal would be a bonus.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

If Blind is fit and we revert to type we'll duff them, if Rooney is in midfield and RVP is upfront then fuck knows.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
tom
First Teamer

4 years ago

Is Carrick still out? That really tends to make s difference in our performance, especially if Rooney has to cover him again.

Hopefully shaw has another good game. Fellaini should have something to prove too.
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

A footballing masterclass and win will be enough.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X