vs City

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Joe Hart is genuinely losing the plot

Just been watching some highlights and he was growling and swearing in the tunnel, and then as they're shaking hands, and then during United attacks, and then after he's kicked goal kicks

Have you ever known anything like it?

After one goal he did a jesus being crucified on the cross pose and screamed at the heavens

He'a either become a parody of the passionate english lionheart or he's losing the plot
Red legend
Star Man

4 years ago

Sid wrote:Over the fucking moon

Would that be a blue one ?
tom
First Teamer

4 years ago

Sid wrote:He'a either become a parody of the passionate english lionheart or he's losing the plot
Or both! How many journos would've been willing to admit that de Gea shits on him from a great height, even a couple of seasons ago? He's a tosser.

Pirlo embarassing him in that shoot out is probably the moment he snapped.
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

Milner reminds me a bit of Carrick in the sense that he seems a bit under-appreciated because he's a branding and publicity whore. Unlike Carrick, whose role is very clear, Milner has the problem that he doesn't quite seem to excel in any single position but is good in many positions. He's the kind of player Ferguson would have used a lot.
tom
First Teamer

4 years ago

Sounness was wanking Carrick off after the match tbf. The media has finally started to appreciate him.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

tom wrote:
Sid wrote:He'a either become a parody of the passionate english lionheart or he's losing the plot
Or both! How many journos would've been willing to admit that de Gea shits on him from a great height, even a couple of seasons ago? He's a tosser.

Pirlo embarassing him in that shoot out is probably the moment he snapped.
Yeah, Pirlo's chipped penalty broke him, after all of his uselsss growling and aggression

He's not bsen the same since
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Toure is finished tbf

Laughing and joking with Fellaini at one point, as he failed to mark him or even compete with him
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Since joining the Prem no midfielder has scored or assisted more goals than Mata apparently

67 goals and assists
Snoopcousins
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:Since joining the Prem no midfielder has scored or assisted more goals than Mata apparently

67 goals and assists
I really hope we don't sell him in the summer...
It's great having players like him and Herrera who actually have he technique to hold onto the ball in tight situations and with composure too...

It's going to be tough for LVG to decide who to leave out and who to replace...

If ADM leaves I'd like to see Depay come in...
And I really want a fresh replacement for Carrick...whoever that might be...
Then just a CB and maybe a RB...

In attack it's not so clear cut...RVP will leave and prob Falcao ..so what if Rooney gets injured?
Can we really rely on Chico or Wilson as our number 1 striker?
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
Sid wrote:Since joining the Prem no midfielder has scored or assisted more goals than Mata apparently

67 goals and assists
I really hope we don't sell him in the summer...
It's great having players like him and Herrera who actually have he technique to hold onto the ball in tight situations and with composure too...

It's going to be tough for LVG to decide who to leave out and who to replace...

If ADM leaves I'd like to see Depay come in...
And I really want a fresh replacement for Carrick...whoever that might be...
Then just a CB and maybe a RB...

In attack it's not so clear cut...RVP will leave and prob Falcao ..so what if Rooney gets injured?
Can we really rely on Chico or Wilson as our number 1 striker?
I like Mata, but of the 2, I'd rather have Herrera... Mata is quality going forward, but you get nothing from him defensively... Herrera's not afraid of a tackle... if you can build a team that doesn't need Mata to track back, then he's an easy choice...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."