vs City

Forum for match day threads
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Sid wrote:Yeah I can see a goal off an arse for Chelsea

But Mourinho shits it against top teams. He plays with a lot of respect against United too, and he will even more so now we're in great form

The pressure is on them to get a win, whereas our goal of top 4 has already been acheived

Can't wait tbh might have to pub that game
They have to play Arsenal as well... they should still be comfortable for the title, but they were damn lucky today... they'll need to play better... or else...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

5 years ago

danniitronix wrote:LVG has vanquished Pool, he has slapped his cock against Citeh, and the bell ends had the audacity to challenge his quality.

A victory for common sense, patience, strategy, proven ability, track record and investment in the right man who is available and motivated to do the right job.

A comprehensive defeat for the Twitter generation wanting quick time results, the knee jerk reaction which epitomises Top Reds who see a couple of La Liga games and toss off Real Madrid and Barca, who read a some two bob twatchat generation BBC Gossip column and want the latest plaything in Germany or Italy. Ironic that these Top Red bum chums are mostly left wing lumps yet their only solution is to support the capitalist model of spend spend and spend. The ultimate contradiction I think.

A victory for the Glazers too, they will love this, stock will go up, more and more money pledged for out new purchases this year and less and less pressure on them. Sheik Mansoor, well tough luck.

We have a better manager, better owners, lots of cash and slowly our bum chum
Top Red fans are being silenced by people with a long term view, with balance and perspective.
'A victory for the Glazers..?'

What a professional pissflap you are.
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:
danniitronix wrote:LVG has vanquished Pool, he has slapped his cock against Citeh, and the bell ends had the audacity to challenge his quality.

A victory for common sense, patience, strategy, proven ability, track record and investment in the right man who is available and motivated to do the right job.

A comprehensive defeat for the Twitter generation wanting quick time results, the knee jerk reaction which epitomises Top Reds who see a couple of La Liga games and toss off Real Madrid and Barca, who read a some two bob twatchat generation BBC Gossip column and want the latest plaything in Germany or Italy. Ironic that these Top Red bum chums are mostly left wing lumps yet their only solution is to support the capitalist model of spend spend and spend. The ultimate contradiction I think.

A victory for the Glazers too, they will love this, stock will go up, more and more money pledged for out new purchases this year and less and less pressure on them. Sheik Mansoor, well tough luck.

We have a better manager, better owners, lots of cash and slowly our bum chum
Top Red fans are being silenced by people with a long term view, with balance and perspective.
'A victory for the Glazers..?'

What a professional pissflap you are.
Also, I don't think slapping your cock against anything other than your chosen liaison is a good thing, I don't think slapping your cock anywhere near City is a plus tbf
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

5 years ago

hehe, hes got sid by the bollocks there tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

MotD is always great to watch, when you know what's coming is good...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

It's hard to watch Young, without imagining what getting a mouthful of bird shit would be like...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

De Gea came so close to an outstanding save, to stop Agueros second....
madredmonkey
Legend

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:MotD is always great to watch, when you know what's coming is good...
Do you always masterbate when watching motd.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

madredmonkey wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:MotD is always great to watch, when you know what's coming is good...
Do you always masterbate when watching motd.
Just when we win...
Steggo
Legend

5 years ago

Great win!Was a little perturbed about how they scored their first goal-still defensive problems that need resolving.Will sleep well tonight,however.