vs City

Forum for match day threads
madredmonkey
Legend

4 years ago

We didn't just beat them we out played them, fantastic.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
madredmonkey
Legend

4 years ago

Beer will flow
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
madredmonkey
Legend

4 years ago

Young Man of the match, fully deserved.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
sheesh

4 years ago

Superb result.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

This is the last time I'm getting stressed about a tough run in because United always play better under pressure

6 wins now

Chelsea next, and they're vulnerable
sheesh

4 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:Danni really is a fucking twat....

He's nearly spoiled this thread...I'll have to find out how to block his Shite comments he only makes to try and get attention and be a cunt for no reason.
Go to user control panel, then friends and foes. Just add whoever you want to block as a foe, and their posts will be blocked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

City are in trouble I think... like Neville was saying... when they got their second, there was absolutely no urgency to get the ball and go again... they treated it like a consolation goal, from a proper hiding... and Pellegrini wasn't arsed...

Ferguson would have had a melt down, spitting gum all over the pitch if we'd behaved like that... they'd given up on the game, and if they don't get their heads right, they can still lose 4th... if the Dippers get a win tomorrow they'll be motivated to chase City down...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:This is the last time I'm getting stressed about a tough run in because United always play better under pressure

6 wins now

Chelsea next, and they're vulnerable
They haven't been very impressive lately, but Mourinhos teams have that never quit mentality, and always manage to find a goal, even from nothing in the last minutes when they need to...

Would be fuckin great to stuff 'em though...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
madredmonkey
Legend

4 years ago

:D
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Yeah I can see a goal off an arse for Chelsea

But Mourinho shits it against top teams. He plays with a lot of respect against United too, and he will even more so now we're in great form

The pressure is on them to get a win, whereas our goal of top 4 has already been acheived

Can't wait tbh might have to pub that game