vs City

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

City will raise their game after losing but we can do em, we can dominate midfield as well as their two are shite
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 years ago

1-2 City.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Ha... don't let the grass grow Sid...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 years ago

There that's my negative input I have to do. In seriousness I think we should do them, full of confidence and at home! Come on United!!!!
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:City will raise their game after losing but we can do em, we can dominate midfield as well as their two are shite
Aguero has gone right off... their defence is a shadow of it's best as well...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Old Trafford will be steaming...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

I don't know much about Pellegrini, but he strikes me as the cerebral type... call him "the engineer" or summat I think... anyway, my point is, I don't think he's the blood and thunder type that you sometimes need when moral is down... can he even get this lot up for next week???

Van Gall has everything in his favour right now... even his team talk writes itself... just don't try anything weird... can't wait!
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

1st time in 499 days we've been above City in the table with the same number of games played. Been far too long
Red legend
Star Man

4 years ago

Ironically , going into the next game as underdogs may be an advantage to them, Anyone know when city last lost two on the bounce ?. Its Uniteds to win.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Sid wrote:City will raise their game after losing but we can do em, we can dominate midfield as well as their two are shite
Aguero has gone right off... their defence is a shadow of it's best as well...
Aye, Aguero was getting em through games for a while on his solo performances, but that was always going to dry up

City are going to need a rebuild soon and I don't think Pellegrini will be the one to do it