vs Aston Villa

Forum for match day threads
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Anantax wrote:Fella was not very good today

I thought Valencia was actually quite decent. First goal assist from him as well no?

Nah he's a pretender cunt, he's playing at professional football, he should wear a cape or carry a bow and arrow.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

Anantax wrote:Fella was not very good today

I thought Valencia was actually quite decent. First goal assist from him as well no?
Blind to Herrera was the first
senna
Legend

4 years ago

Pretty nice having a midfielder who scores goals again. Shows how shite its been before.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

senna wrote:Pretty nice having a midfielder who scores goals again. Shows how shite its been before.
Yeah, class

I think his finishing is his best quality, he really knows what strike to hit and when

He's just a bit shite at the defensive stuff

But a proper United midfielder in his scoring, runs, vision, energy etc
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

I think that's 5 goals and 4 assists for Herrera in the League, which is not bad at all given he's only had 11 starts. It suggests that if he played 25 or so games in the season he could hit double figures for both.
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:
senna wrote:Pretty nice having a midfielder who scores goals again. Shows how shite its been before.
Yeah, class

I think his finishing is his best quality, he really knows what strike to hit and when

I haven't noticed him being shit defensively.
danniitronix
Legend

4 years ago

professional home win
improved GD
nice interplay
Rooney showing why he is underpaid and world class. You are a turd if you think otherwise.
LVG and his team clearly improving performance levels of all the team
Bit of silliness and lack of concentration for the goal but they are only human and so in LVG. Sometime in football a goal is let in believe it or not, ffs.

I'm quite confident of a UCL position, always have been and won't shit my pants off the back of some indifference performances.

Stability, confidence, points, players with a smile on their faces, quality press conferences and honesty.

A platform to spend all of the money on players the Sky, Adidas, Chevrolet and the others have given us. We have the manager, we have the cash and so long as we ignore the twits who keep harking on about lost opportunities, never beating a side 7-0, wanting a performance you can't even get on FIFA 2015, knee jerk reactions and shit their pants continuously because other sides are doing better, then fine. Top be honest, the negative cunts should just fuck off and support Barca and Real, there is enough wanking them off by United fans.

Also as predicted Southampton have fallen off the rails. Unlike some Top Reds' wisdom, it
was always going to happen. Next year maybe.

Over to you Citeh.
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:
Yeah, class

Amazing considering he only scored 11 goals in 5 la liga seasons. Why do you think he's shite defensively?
danniitronix
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:
Yeah, class

Another student of LVG. You can actually see him getting better and better every game. He is stronger, fitter, better passer and better visionary, than before Christmas.
sheesh

4 years ago

Another great performance from the team (although they looked a tad sluggish in the 2nd half today). They've really put some on some excellent displays recently. Well done to the players and manager.